DVDVR Message Board

Dynamite - 7/6/2022

The Natural

Can't believe we got to watch the first couple of minutes of Kingston vs Takeshita two days early.

• Like 3

Wardlow overcame the odds and got the win topping all of America's Top Team. No wasted time here, great start.

I fistpumped so hard seeing the Takeshita/Kingston match getting announced.

Shafir's best match and if she can keep this up with Nyla's tag team, it'll all be worth it for all leading up to this.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, The Natural said:

FXBzM_IWAAYDRKp?format=jpg&name=large

Settle down DVDVRMBnetico ???

So either Windham "Wyatt 6" Rotunda is coming in to take over the Dark Order or that was some expert trolling specifically saying that the SIX of them aren't going anywhere... Keep us guessing, TK!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Great triumphant victory for Wardlow, crowd was going suitably wild. 

Sad ending of the Acclaimed Gunn Club seemed to happen so soon, but makes sense to turn the Acclaimed face.

Thunderstorm looked good in their tag debut. Very good main event as would be expected.

Excited to hear we will get FTR/Briscoes II at ROH.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, christopher.annino said:

So either Windham "Wyatt 6" Rotunda is coming in to take over the Dark Order or that was some expert trolling specifically saying that the SIX of them aren't going anywhere... Keep us guessing, TK!

1. Uno

2. -1

3. 10

4. Reynolds

5. Silver

6. Anna Jay

It may still be a swerve (not Swerve), but the math adds up. 

• Like 2

I’m not one to harp on jr and I know everyone reads the Internet and I don’t want to be mean. But. As soon as he came out and they went to that match I was like man this isn’t good. Then the lead broadcaster says there’s no possible way of knowing all the match results in Mexico. I was like ok, they should just bring him out for the main event from now on. But then it’s just one comment after the other. The former roh champion is a rookie, Excalibur stuttered after jr said it wasn’t a crash pad. It was relentlessly bad. 

That crowd really sucked too, that was a pretty fun show overall. Hey tk, the number 5 market in the country still hasn’t got a show. 

With salty Matt over, I thought that was a fun show, and the ftr briscoes announcement signed me up for the roh ppv. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, The Natural said:

FXBzM_IWAAYDRKp?format=jpg&name=large

Every time I think of Rosa, I think of the episode of The Simpsons where Flanders finally has a meltdown and is berating everyone:
"Is that the voice of butting in? It must be Lisa Simpson, the answer to a question nobody asked!" I don't get Rosa's appeal, and every time I see her it seems she's getting involved in someone else's business because it seems she doesn't have any of her own. Not a fan at all.

What was -1's announcement going to be exactly? They just kinda forgot it.

I loved the internet's reaction to Daddy Ass turning on The Acclaimed, haven't seen people that upset about something in a while.

1 minute ago, matt925 said:

He said it at the end. When he turns 19 he’s going to kick qt’s ass. 

But that just seemed it was in reaction to QT's interruption. Him saying that randomly has no context if QT doesn't interrupt. Uno made it seem like he had something beforehand.

• Like 2

I think my favourite Roosh song is La Voola Stroongiato.

("Soobdivisions" would work better, but that song is not my bag, man).

Let's see... to follow up that insane week-and-an-hour they gave us Rush in a very lucha libre match, Bear Country and Ruffin and Fuego on the network show, Storm laying it in, Mox fighting from underneath and Brody looking strong in defeat, promos from Christian and Kingston, Lee and Wardlow yeeting dudes, Wardlow's glorious coronation...

And they are about to give us: 

Claudio vs Hager!

Miro vs Malakai!!

FTR vs Briscoes II ?

GARCIA VS WHEELER!!!

TAKESHITA VS KINGSTON?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

OK, so: Now I'm scared that we are living in the Matrix and they are scanning our subconscious minds and just booking everything we could possibly want so as to keep us distracted and happy.

Edited by Gordlow
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, L_W_P said:

AEW is ready for women's Tag Team Titles.

Martinez/Deeb 

Yeahhhhhh, about that. They were never meant to be a team, it's building towards a ROH Women's World title match at Death Before Dishonor.

Spoiler

Deeb "turns" on Martinez on Rampage this Friday. I don't know how you turn heel when you're already a heel, but yeah.

• Like 1