DVDVR Message Board

TODAY WE CELEBRATE THE DIRTY MEN

I posted in one of the monthly threads that my great-aunt would always chastise 6 year old me and my uncle (who's really closer to being a cousin to me as he's not much older) for rooting for the "dirty men" like Ric Flair and Tully Blanchard and wondered why couldn't we just root for the clean men like Wahoo and Dusty? In this thread, we celebrate the dirty men of wrestling and their dirty deeds!

Tully-Blanchard-and-Ray-Traylor-first-ma

Edited by cwoy2j
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cwoy2j said:

I posted in one of the monthly threads that my great-aunt would always chastise 6 year old me and my uncle (who's really closer to being a cousin to me as he's not much older) for rooting for the "dirty men" like Ric Flair and Tully Blanchard and wondered why couldn't we just root for the clean men like Wahoo and Dusty? In this thread, we celebrate the dirty men of wrestling and their dirty deeds!

Tully-Blanchard-and-Ray-Traylor-first-ma

Dirty Deeds, you say?

b324829dd6089de3b88e66eba1307c72.gif

Couldn't resist.

• Like 3

How awesome is Tully in that first gif though? He's not even doing anything illegal. It's just a move you'd only do if you were a prick and a DIRTY MAN.

Edited by cwoy2j
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, cwoy2j said:

How awesome is Tully in that first gif though? He's not even doing anything illegal. It's just a move you'd only do if you were a prick and a DIRTY MAN.

Doubly awesome when you notice that’s a young Ray Traylor...after this match Dusty has an idea for him, took him off tv from doing enhancement work, told him to grow a beard...Big Bubba Rogers was born.

• Like 7

I don't have the clip but saw an Angel of Death match the other day and he pulls out a bugle, pre-match, and proceeds to play 'Taps' for his opponent before the match. That crowd was NOT happy.

On 7/4/2022 at 8:02 PM, cwoy2j said:

I'll give Hollywood Hogan points for at least trying to do the ultimate DIRTY MAN move of throwing fire.

warriorhogan35.gif

Clearly Hogan is not a wizard (or at best a grand one).

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, John from Cincinnati said:

hulk-hogan-roddy-piper.gif

Holy fuck.  I know he’s supposed to be biting his ass but it absolutely looks like Piper’s tossing his salad and giving him a reach around.  Which is a pretty big 180 for a guy who wouldn’t even job.

• Haha 12

17 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Holy fuck.  I know he’s supposed to be biting his ass but it absolutely looks like Piper’s tossing his salad and giving him a reach around.  Which is a pretty big 180 for a guy who wouldn’t even job.

I would imagine this has been in one of those unnecessary censorship-things, where it looks EVEN MORE dirty when strategically blurred? Prime candidate, right here!