DVDVR Message Board

July 2022 Wrestling Pics and GIFS.

11 hours ago, Rev Ray said:

One of my favorite thing about the live lucha shows I saw in Mexico was that you had so many women and kids and they went apeshit for babyfaces and HATED rudos, while the dudes were more mixed. And you would see women and children getting legit pissed at their husband/dad for cheering rudos.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DreamBroken said:

459218164db39664094f35ed5b777583.jpg

wcwnwa_greatamericanbash88__dildobaggins

I've always wondered if Ric just traveled with like all of his gear and consulted with his opponent before a match so that they could coordinate. There's just so many matches where he and his opponent are wearing the same colors.

• Like 4

At this rate we'd need Mr Fuji as his manager in about 4-5 months. "Konosuke Takeshita now up to 525 lbs-" "NOOOOOO! MY TAKESHITA 550 POUNDS!"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, RonL21 said:

Lil Paul really puts the whole bit OTT. And all the props in the world to WWE for sending these kids in NIGERIA a full set of belts to use.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Lil Paul really puts the whole bit OTT. And all the props in the world to WWE for sending these kids in NIGERIA a full set of belts to use.

Good to see that sometimes, somebody sending something to Nigeria actually works out. I guess the trick is to send the gold there, instead of waiting for it to be sent to you?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Shartnado said:

Good to see that sometimes, somebody sending something to Nigeria actually works out. I guess the trick is to send the gold there, instead of waiting for it to be sent to you?

That’s a way better care package than a crate of Buffalo Bills: Super Bowl Champions swag.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Shartnado said:

You just need to send them your credit card information. It's really not that hard... 

• Thanks 1

On 7/26/2022 at 6:56 PM, Cobra Commander said:

I think Ric wore red/blue/purple/green more than orange, but he probably didn't have too much yellow gear either.

I always referred to Flair's green and yellow gear as his Pringles gear because it looked like the old sour cream Pringles tube.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, ReiseReise said:

You just need to send them your credit card information. It's really not that hard... 

Oh, it's not a swindle. What you do is, see, you give them all your credit card numbers, and if one of them is lucky, they send you a prize.

255ipic5dozx.jpg?auto=webp&s=1fff49aa22e

• Like 1