DVDVR Message Board

July 2022 Wrestling Pics and GIFS.

1 hour ago, Rev Ray said:

releasing this would have been a fun trios unit.

What teams did PG-13 feud with in '93? Moondogs, The Spiders...I  think Tommy Rich and Doug Gilbert was a bit later. Anyway, getting Jerry Lynn there for a spell to team up with some of those '93 USWA tag teams would have made for a hell of six man feuds, for the time period.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Shartnado said:

What teams did PG-13 feud with in '93? Moondogs, The Spiders...I  think Tommy Rich and Doug Gilbert was a bit later. Anyway, getting Jerry Lynn there for a spell to team up with some of those '93 USWA tag teams would have made for a hell of six man feuds, for the time period.

Didn't they have a feud with a heel Rock & Roll Express at some point?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

OHMYGOD OHMYGOD RAX ROAST BEEF. Who came first, Rax or Arby's? As a kid Rax was the best thing on the goddammed planet (and I will still tear up pretty much anything at Arby's). 

There's still like 10 Rax's left in the country. Most of them are in Ohio.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Whenever I go thru western MD,I make sure to stop in Hagerstown to eat atoneof the few remaining Roy Rogers restaurants. 

As someone who grew up in Ohio and moved to the DMV, I'm very familiar with both Rax and Roy Rogers and quite frankly I do not understand why anyone would go out of their way to eat at either.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Log said:

I’m warning you that you may not want to click this link. This is one of the most vicious, violent matches I’ve ever seen. I honestly don’t know if I can keep watching pro wrestling if this is the direction it’s heading.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfrtrbeAlK0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Those cats just aren't selling enough. Spot monkeys, I tell ya. They'll never draw a dime.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AxB said:

Kennedi Copeland, being the biggest heel ever:

I misread that at first as "Kenneth Copeland" and I was wondering what Televangelist Kenneth Copeland was up to

5 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

OHMYGOD OHMYGOD RAX ROAST BEEF. Who came first, Rax or Arby's? As a kid Rax was the best thing on the goddammed planet (and I will still tear up pretty much anything at Arby's). 

just remembered this video