DVDVR Message Board

July 2022 Wrestling Pics and GIFS.

38 minutes ago, J.H. said:

"Cena needs to turn heel!"
See what happens when Cena turns Heel?
May be an image of 2 people and text that says '(((Sigourney Beaver))) @sigourneybeaver What a terrible gift. John Cena surprises 7-year-old -old boy with cancer O his birthday winnipegsun.com'

"I asked for sneakers! Fuck You, Cena!"

"Well, tough shit, kid! Best I can do is cancer!"

What an insensitive jerk he turned out to be

Edited by Shartnado
Conversation they had, probably...
  • Haha 4

I still think a delusional heel Cena gimmick would have been money (he would be a heel who thought he was still a babyface and played to the crowd and kissed babies even while they booed him unmercifully).  

I’m imagining wacky skits where Cena goes to hospitals - sorry, local medical centers - and forces Make-a-Wish kids to visit with him, ignoring their obvious disappointment and the shrieking parents who yell “But we wanted Daniel Bryan” over and over.

Money.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Tarheel Moneghetti said:

I still think a delusional heel Cena gimmick would have been money (he would be a heel who thought he was still a babyface and played to the crowd and kissed babies even while they booed him unmercifully).  

I’m imagining wacky skits where Cena goes to hospitals - sorry, local medical centers - and forces Make-a-Wish kids to visit with him, ignoring their obvious disappointment and the shrieking parents who yell “But we wanted Daniel Bryan” over and over.

Money.

Sounds a bit like my idea for heel Cena: he's a dick to everyone EXCEPT kids. He's super-nice and kind to children, does all the Make-a-Wish stuff etc from the bottom of his heart, and an MJF-level prick to everyone else. The real heat comes from parents being forced to buy the latest merchandise, month after month after month.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Pete said:

Sounds a bit like my idea for heel Cena: he's a dick to everyone EXCEPT kids. He's super-nice and kind to children, does all the Make-a-Wish stuff etc from the bottom of his heart, and an MJF-level prick to everyone else. The real heat comes from parents being forced to buy the latest merchandise, month after month after month.

This kinda sounds like Cena's actual gimmick to be honest

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'Eddie Kingston in High school looks older than present day Eddie Kingston. homicideoutlaw 4h BETTER THANYOU YOUNNOW Eddie in high school'

On 7/2/2022 at 8:25 AM, Tarheel Moneghetti said:

Isn't this Cody Rhodes?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, (BP) said:

My plans for the 4th at the Jersey shore. 

F9-C0205-D-4535-4019-8-D2-E-B1-F143-ED61

I love this kinda stuff. Now, did the intern set to this task count a three man Dx triple-chop "suck it" as 9 Crotch Gestures or just one? How many of those Middle Fingers were from Steve Austin? Does a double bird count as two? What was the baseline Obscene Phrase? If the number 69 came up randomly in a percentage stat would that count? Someone ring up Dr. Gantz for the raw (!) data.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, zendragon said:

This kinda sounds like Cena's actual gimmick to be honest

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'Eddie Kingston in High school looks older than present day Eddie Kingston. homicideoutlaw 4h BETTER THANYOU YOUNNOW Eddie in high school'

100% that's the senior in your class who got held back in 1st grade because his dad wanted him to be bigger than the other kids when it came time for sports so he looks older than 21, drives a Camaro blasting "That Smell" by Skynrd all the time and who buys the beer for parties but makes you pay an exorbitant "tax".

• Like 4
  • Haha 2