DVDVR Message Board

DYNAMITE- 6/29/2022!

DEAN

40 minutes ago, Gordlow said:

Apparently we'll be getting an in-ring continuation of the Danhausen vs Ass Boys feud today as well! 

Austin, Colton, Caster vs Danhausen, presumably Hook, and...?

Not quite Substitute Dragon levels of intrigue, but I'm curious to see who it will be.

Danhausen, Hook and AUSSIE OPEN!

• Like 1

The one thing I wasn't wanting in Blood & Guts took place again, going outside the cage. It wasn't as bad here as it was in the first Blood & Guts match but I still wish it didn't.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Octopus said:

Is there drama?

None has been confirmed, but there are strong indications that Santana is unhappy and would just as soon leave. Stinks, because they should’ve had a run with the tag titles, but iiwii…

• Sad 3

Yeah, after discovering Fite has seemingly eased up on VPN usage - watching Dynamite this way is really a no brainer, even if it is $7 a month. But it's worth it, and the PPVs are cheaper too.

That first hour FLEW by too, holy shit.

• Like 3

Laughed at William Regal saying "Mr. Maniac" to Taz and describing Angelo Parker as a "sneaky little swine." William Regal can do it all: wrestle, promos, commentator, authority figure, face, heel and comedy.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Casey said:

Yeah, after discovering Fite has seemingly eased up on VPN usage - watching Dynamite this way is really a no brainer, even if it is $7 a month. But it's worth it, and the PPVs are cheaper too.

That first hour FLEW by too, holy shit.

They did? Cool, I'll have to give it another try.  EDIT: Hey, it worked! 

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 3

Maybe it's because of how incredible Forbidden Door was, but tonight didn't do much for me. ??

OH! I did LOfuckingL when they showed Grinning Eddie K after Sammy got tossed to the floor, that was INCREDIBLE!!!

Blood & Guts was both highly entertaining and a total car wreck! 

I was very entertained, sports entertained. 

I don't think it quite captured the magic of say Horsemen vs. Roadies and Dusty or Dangerous Alliance vs. Sting and friends but it didn't have to..

What was so great about it for me was the pacing of the second half. There was quite literally crazy chaotic shit going on in every corner of the match at one point. What a spectacle.

Detroit crowd was super hot too. I hope Santana is ok! 

• Like 3