DVDVR Message Board

DYNAMITE- 6/29/2022!

DEAN

Since this is the start of the build to DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, I want to mentally will into existence Jon Grisham versus Konosuke Takeshita and the start of Takesoup's first American championship reign.

• Like 6

Just now, DEAN said:

Since this is the start of the build to DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, I want to mentally will into existence Jon Grisham versus Konosuke Takeshita and the start of Takesoup's first American championship reign.

We both know the RoH World Title belongs to Miro.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, J.T. said:

We both know the RoH World Title belongs to Miro.

Oh MAN, Miro vs Takeshita would be fucking EPIC.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, DEAN said:

Oh MAN, Miro vs Takeshita would be fucking EPIC.

I totally support the booking of this match on AEROH S1E1.

I am really surprised that TK hasn't already sacrificed Gresham to someone on the AEW Roster and put the title on them.  He's the sole survivor.  I'm assuming he'll job at some point and show up on Impact along with his boo, Jordynne Grace, and The Briscoes.

Edited by J.T.
  • Thanks 1

On 6/27/2022 at 12:28 AM, SirFozzie said:

Ok, callin my shot now. Claudio says "Fuck no I ain't taggin with Kingston in Blood and Guts", and Shooter Umino is the surprise fifth man.

I think this is exactly where they're going, except that it's Kingston refusing to tag with Claudio.

• Like 1

Ethan Page mentioned on Twitter that he wants his daughter to see him wrestle since they live in Michigan now (and they’re in Detroit tomorrow). So that’s cool he got the match.

9 hours ago, DEAN said:

That’s gonna be hard to do when they’ve already started to build to Gresham/Moriarty seemingly.

• Like 2

Can't wait for Blood & Guts!

Not the biggest Ethan Page fan but him vs OC should be really good!

I love Christian's gimmick of "talented old guy who'd rather not work but still get paid."  Promos two weeks in a row is on brand ?

Yay another Jade job match.  I'd love to see a Rocky 3 angle here where Stoke wants to keep Jade from taking on a top wrestler (killer Statlander on a streak?) and this conversation happens:

Jade: I said why you doin' this?

Stoke: Because you can't win, Jade! This woman will kill you to death inside of three minutes!

Jade: You're crazy.

Stoke: What else is new?

Jade: She's just another fighter.

Stoke: No, she ain't just another fighter! This girl is a wrecking machine! And she's hungry! Hell, you ain't been hungry since you won that belt.

Jade: What are you talkin' about? I had 35 title defenses.

Stoke: That was easy.

Jade: What you mean, "easy"?

Stoke: They was hand-picked!

Jade: Setups?

Stoke: Nah, they wasn't setups. They was good fighters, but they wasn't killers like this woman. She'll knock you to tomorrow, Jade!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, The Natural said:

That's payback by Bryan to Eddie catching him with gasoline at Double or Nothing when he poured it on Jericho.

From what it sounds like, there isn't a major name that Kingston doesn't have some sort of beef with.

1 hour ago, Technico Support said:

Can't wait for Blood & Guts!

Not the biggest Ethan Page fan but him vs OC should be really good!

I love Christian's gimmick of "talented old guy who'd rather not work but still get paid."  Promos two weeks in a row is on brand ?

Yay another Jade job match.  I'd love to see a Rocky 3 angle here where Stoke wants to keep Jade from taking on a top wrestler (killer Statlander on a streak?) and this conversation happens:

Jade: I said why you doin' this?

Stoke: Because you can't win, Jade! This woman will kill you to death inside of three minutes!

Jade: You're crazy.

Stoke: What else is new?

Jade: She's just another fighter.

Stoke: No, she ain't just another fighter! This girl is a wrecking machine! And she's hungry! Hell, you ain't been hungry since you won that belt.

Jade: What are you talkin' about? I had 35 title defenses.

Stoke: That was easy.

Jade: What you mean, "easy"?

Stoke: They was hand-picked!

Jade: Setups?

Stoke: Nah, they wasn't setups. They was good fighters, but they wasn't killers like this woman. She'll knock you to tomorrow, Jade!

That was sort of the set up for #30 with Sterling, Bates, and Shafir.

• Like 2