DVDVR Message Board

Vince McMahon is a horny old man

Zimbra

20 minutes ago, zendragon said:

Vinces speech tonight

I look back at a lifetime of achievement, challenges met, competitors bested, obstacles overcome  I've accomplished more than most men and without the use of my legs

Riddle: "Mind if I do a J?"

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 8

54 minutes ago, zendragon said:

Vinces speech tonight

I look back at a lifetime of achievement, challenges met, competitors bested, obstacles overcome  I've accomplished more than most men and without the use of my legs

This guy’s a fake. A fucking goldbricker. 
17-EAC06-A-627-F-437-D-8212-FBA83-E8-EE3

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Do they just always pump in crowd noise now? Sounded like a mixed reaction, and I can't get too mad at people cheering him - not everybody follows news all the time. However if you did know the reason for Vince being there and you still cheered, then you're quite the dick.

• Like 2

What Vince has going for him is that he’s Ted Knight in Caddyshack but he has convinced a significant portion of his audience that he’s Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack. There’s a lot of this going around obviously. There must be some kind of snooty bureaucracy that just doesn’t want to let a party dude work hard and play hard. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Contentious C said:

I think maybe I should post this here every so often when we need a reminder that, sometimes, bad people get what they deserve.

1 hour ago, Octopus said:

Rest In Peace, Fartsauce. You went as far as your username could take you.

4 hours ago, Contentious C said:

I think maybe I should post this here every so often when we need a reminder that, sometimes, bad people get what they deserve.

HAW!!!

Edited by nate
Huh, no editing that shit.

2 hours ago, (BP) said:

What Vince has going for him is that he’s Ted Knight in Caddyshack but he has convinced a significant portion of his audience that he’s Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack. There’s a lot of this going around obviously. There must be some kind of snooty bureaucracy that just doesn’t want to let a party dude work hard and play hard. 

The greatest evil film has ever done is convincing an entire generation that Rodney Dangerfield's character in Caddyshack was a good guy.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, piranesi said:

The greatest evil film has ever done is convincing an entire generation that Rodney Dangerfield's character in Caddyshack was a good guy.

You can prob also say it about Ty Webb. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, piranesi said:

Danny Noonan would have pissed all of that money away on drugs and drinking. He had a perfectly fine role model in Judge Smails and college all lined up. Turned his back on an adult who cared.

• Like 1

The Vince segment tonight felt like he had something completely batshit planned and people (wisely for the WWE,  not wisely for those of us who want a car wreck) convinced him to not say or do anything that could get him in trouble but still make an appearance.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1