DVDVR Message Board

Vince McMahon is a horny old man

Zimbra

Obviously what he is accused of is horrible, but if we are going to have trainwreck TV, I hope Vince rides in on one of the carts from Wrestlemania 3.

Edited by Brisco
Speeling coorection
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Craig H said:

You know he's not going to do that. It's going to be cold open, "CHANCES..." hits, he struts out, makes a joke about anyone see any funny stories in the news lately, pimp out WWE, and maybe book a title match. What you said is what should happen, but that's like hoping Trump stays on script and/or doesn't immediately go to Twitter and spew some fucking nonsense bullshit.

This is going to sound ridiculous based on the fact that one of these people was president and the other is Vince McMahon,  but...I have way more faith in Vince staying on script and not fucking this up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, supremebve said:

I get what you're saying,  but that's not really the point. What other people do is their business,  and I can't possibly fight every battle for everything. I do get to care about the things I personally connect with,  and I don't want the things I love to be covered in this type of sleaze. I don't want to be associated with this type of behavior and therefore don't want to spry things associated with this behavior. In about a sex positive of a person as possible. Let your freak flag fly as long as you're being freaky with people who are also down with said freakiness. Once you cross that line though,  I don't have any sympathy. I don't care how many people do it or how widespread of an issue it is,  I get to draw the line in my life. This is a line,  and I have to figure out how hard I want to dig in and fight to hold this line. 

Fair enough. Not trying to dismiss your feelings. But I bet the owner of your favorite nfl team has paid women to sign ndas. 

2 minutes ago, matt925 said:

Fair enough. Not trying to dismiss your feelings. But I bet the owner of your favorite nfl team has paid women to sign ndas. 

Wait, I think @supremebve is a Washington Commanders fan.... 

Or maybe not.  ? 

9 minutes ago, matt925 said:

You think Jimmy Haslam has to add sexual misconduct for me to hate him? You don't understand me at all. 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Wait, I think @supremebve is a Washington Commanders fan.... 

Or maybe not.  ? 

Honestly,  the most joy football has ever given me was listening to local sports radio and laughing my ass of at the entire Albert Haynesworth saga. I grew up as Browns fan, and my earliest memories of football are the mid-80s Browns. The Browns have never really brought me any sort of happiness since about 1989. The happiness they brought before is all tainted by John Elway. With that said,  the Commandos make The Browns seem like a stable franchise. If I switch in not hitching my wagon to fucking Daniel Snyder. 

• Like 1

How many "you knows" is Don Lemon (or whoever is on at the time) going to put up with before he cuts Dave off and goes to a breaking story about a republican stealing a basketball away from a minority somewhere in Tennessee?

Edited by Fartsauce

12 minutes ago, Fartsauce said:

How many "you knows" is Don Lemon (or whoever is on at the time) going to put up with before he cuts Dave off and goes to a breaking story about a republican stealing a basketball away from a minority somewhere in Tennessee?

Yeah, I'm in no mood for this.   And looking at the post history,  I guarantee you this was gonna happen sooner or later.  

stone-cold-stone-cold-steve-austin.gif

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Craig H said:

Those two video clips also reminded me how much I liked all of the behind the scenes videos with Steph and HHH. The one from Wrestlemania where Steph is leading some interviewer around and HHH is just being dragged around was good stuff.

Everytime I see a non corporate or out of character bit with these two they seem really into each other 

18 minutes ago, supremebve said:

Is there any better comedic accessory than a neck brace. 

Petrino_neck.jpg

I only moved to Northwest Arkansas six years ago, but I wish I was leaving down here then when that shit went down. Oh boy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brisco said:

No, Joe Gacy is the manager of grizzled young druids now.

He's actually a supernatural-powered spooky cult leader now.

I stopped watching NXT for a few months and the guy who was talking about safe spaces was kidnapping HOF dads, appearing on TVs and flickering lights on and off. It was quite a difference.

• Like 1

Nothing new from the cnn piece. Except they seemed to specifically say instead of it being multiple other settlements they are investigating, it’s one additional settlement to an “executive”. 

Edited by matt925
Typo
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, caley said:

He's actually a supernatural-powered spooky cult leader now.

I stopped watching NXT for a few months and the guy who was talking about safe spaces was kidnapping HOF dads, appearing on TVs and flickering lights on and off. It was quite a difference.

That "woke, safe space" character was the final straw for me when I was giving NXT a chance. Fucking Vince being an edgelord.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1