DVDVR Message Board

Vince McMahon is a horny old man

Zimbra

21 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Back from the pub meeting friends for pints seeing a jump from Page 8 to 10. Interesting development!

I'm jealous of anyone that's not at work until 5 PM or later on a Friday. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Phantom Lord said:

I really gotta start watching Succession. 

Yes. Yes you do. People who don't watch wrestling will say it's about the Murdoch family. People who watch wrestling see way more parallels to WWE and the McMahons than anything else. And like, I wouldn't be shocked if it were at least partially inspired by WWE. Adam McKay is/was a wrestling fan so it's within the realm of possibility.

• Like 3

BTW, holy shit, they're going to let him speak in character about his leave of absence?

Shit, maybe he already is piss mad.

EDIT: All I know is this...The inner workings of WWE continue to be far more interesting than their in ring product. Say what you will about how batshit crazy TNA was, and the inner workings of AEW appear to be boring as fuck, but the inner workings of WWE is like a mirror universe where it's an even bleaker depiction of society. 

Edited by Craig H
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Craig H said:

Vince stepping aside and Steph taking over the role of CEO and chairman is the exact same shit as Logan Roy naming Shiv as temporary CEO.

Fuck man. Every new bit of information plays the Succession music louder and louder in my head.

We’re tracking toward HHH turning on Steph at Summerslam?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

*Disclaimer: UTI's in elderly people are seriously, seriously awful. After moving my mom to a nursing home we thought she had lost her mind. For THREE MONTHS she was delusional and hallucinations and instead of checking her for UTI, she was twice admitted to a psychiatric hospital/mental institution. UTIs are no fucking joke. If you ever see a sudden change in an elderly parent or relative's behavior, make sure they're checked for a UTI.

I second this warning. Same thing happened to an elderly relative of mine, everyone thought she had dementia until 9 months later when some clever student doctor tried her on some antibiotics. Within a week she was completely cognizant and independent again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

And while this scandal certainly isn't on the level of Succession's cruise rapes and throwing dead bodies overboard at sea, it does make me want to know when we get to the moment Vince becomes "piss mad*"

*Disclaimer: UTI's in elderly people are seriously, seriously awful. After moving my mom to a nursing home we thought she had lost her mind. For THREE MONTHS she was delusional and hallucinations and instead of checking her for UTI, she was twice admitted to a psychiatric hospital/mental institution. UTIs are no fucking joke. If you ever see a sudden change in an elderly parent or relative's behavior, make sure they're checked for a UTI.

4 minutes ago, Leonidas said:

I second this warning. Same thing happened to an elderly relative of mine, everyone thought she had dementia until 9 months later when some clever student doctor tried her on some antibiotics. Within a week she was completely cognizant and independent again.

I third this. UTI did a number on my much missed Mum and late Nan.

53 minutes ago, (BP) said:

Nonzero chance he’s angling for a defense that he was in character as Mr. McMahon whenever he was in the paralegal. 

Will he explain the difference in worked vs shoot penis size between the character and the real person?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, For Great Justice said:

They are going to throw a boatload of cash at Sasha and Naomi so that Steph can bring them out on Monday in a shitty transparent show of good faith deal. I hope both decline.

That would definitely prove she isn't good at her job, so...

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

Will he explain the difference in worked vs shoot penis size between the character and the real person?

I do think if Vince believes they’re going to take the book away from him that we’ll be getting a Kane return so he can finally do the giant cock joke from See No Evil before it’s too late. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Succession isn't as good a show as this, but I do have some questions:

1. How can Vince McMahon even be allowed to go on TV tonight with all this going on?

2. Isn't Stephanie McMahon serving as interim CEO a conflict of interest?

Edited by TheVileOne
  • Like 1

I'm completely flabbergasted that they're letting Vince anywhere near a live TV tonight. It does not matter if he's in character or not. The entire company is opening themselves up to an absolute insane amount of liability. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1