DVDVR Message Board

Vince McMahon is a horny old man

Zimbra

I'm wondering who they got to "khanvince" Vinnie Mac to step down for now? I keep thinking back to Lucky Number Slevin, where The Rock is Hartnett and Nick Kahn is Bruce Willis. Like if we ran a poll on who leaked this and why, sure Steph is a front runner and your other folks are front runners, but I'd put all my bets on Nick at this point

/s

2 minutes ago, Fartsauce said:

They'll do anything to pop a rating. Holy crap.

Well, um, Fartsauce.... the guy who's led the biggest wrestling company on the planet for 40+ years is probably retiring tonight.  That's a pretty big deal and should be on tv.  

Also, jfc, we're going to have to do something about your username...

• Haha 13

1 minute ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Well, um, Fartsauce.... the guy who's led the biggest wrestling company on the planet for 40+ years is probably retiring tonight.  That's a pretty big deal and should be on tv.  

Also, jfc, we're going to have to do something about your username...

About that...

He either has the worst lawyers possible, or good ones that he just doesn't listen to.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, For Great Justice said:

Hmm…Bruce has been in a while now. Jarrett just landed.

We keep talking about Nick Khan, but what if the real man behind the curtain lives in Huntsville, Alabama

Non-Stop mortgage lending ads on all programming! Let's Gooooooo! 

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, EVA said:

Kind of excited to see where this goes creatively, if Vince really is still in charge there. Historically, Vince has made fascinating art when he’s been in apocalypse mode.

Are we talking Rembrandt fascinating art or GG Allin smearing shit on himself and using a pocket knife to carve "Pig Fucker" into his own forehead fascinating art?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Are we talking Rembrandt fascinating art or GG Allin smearing shit on himself and using a pocket knife to carve "Pig Fucker" into his own forehead fascinating art?

Tune in to FOX at 8pm/7central to find out!

• Like 2
  • Haha 12

7 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

About that...

He either has the worst lawyers possible, or good ones that he just doesn't listen to.

Jerry McDevitt is still his lawyer.  You and I both know the answer to your statement. 

• Like 3

Even if the investigation is legit, and it probably is, Vince has already worked out how to make money off this

Vince is leading a renegade faction to get his In Storyline job back

James

1 minute ago, (BP) said:

Nonzero chance he’s angling for a defense that he was in character as Mr. McMahon whenever he was in the paralegal. 

Oh lord, what poor Diva is going to have to debase herself tonight.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1