DVDVR Message Board

Vince McMahon is a horny old man

Zimbra

4 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Will Johnny’s involvement in this lead to a confirmation of the Mrs baba rumors?

"Mr. Laurinitis, your defense is that you like older women as evidenced by your affair with the wife of your former boss and therefore you didn't have that affair"

"YES... IS THAT A BAD ARGUMENT"

"Well, it's not usually what one expects"

27 minutes ago, Greggulator said:

The reporters who broke this are interesting. The first is an investigative reporter who won a Pulitzer in 2019 for breaking the Donald Trump hush money payments. The other writes more corporate stories but got his start in Connecticut. 

It is funny seeing people on Twitter wonder if these are credible sources.  That rich given the state of wrestling "reporters" these days

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Dog said:

Trish Stratus is trending.

I presume 40 years of bad WWF angles will start trending: Trish barking like a dog, Vince making out while Linda was comatose, bra and panties matches, etc 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Cobra Commander said:

so Austin Theory probably isn't getting a "sexually harasses coworkers and signs them to NDAs" gimmick?

Oh man, if this was a WWE angle it would turn out the paralegal was Theory’s mom. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, hammerva said:

It is funny seeing people on Twitter wonder if these are credible sources.  That rich given the state of wrestling "reporters" these days

It’s arguably the Wall Street Journal’s best reporter and someone else well connected. The WSJ does not mess around. If you name a corporate scandal - Enron, Theranos - it likely came to light because of their reporting. I think it is the best newspaper in the country. If they reported it, they have many receipts. They have seen the NDA and have the emails. It’s just that they are likely off the record so they cannot print any of it. 

Wrestling journalism has always been a scam. How much shit does Meltzer know? There are so many times when he gets was clearly speculating on something and giving his audience red meat about someone being “buried” or whatever. And anyone else who “reports” on wrestling is pretty garbage.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Casey said:

fucking BLACKROCK are shareholders in WWE????

They are investors in probably everything. Also: The WWE is from a financial standpoint a pretty good investment depending on when you bought.

• Like 3

On my phone so I cannot do a lot of research. But Blackrock manages a lot of ETFs and mutual funds that probably own WWE shares. That is why Vanguard is on the list. The nature of their business is to invest in everyone.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

Oh you motherfucker.  Now I need to make a vodka tonic to get the image of a Vince/Ace Eiffel Tower out of my head.

Even worse, imagine them being Beavis and Butthead type friends. 

• Haha 1

Vince having sex now is a lot like when he wrestled: he’s not very skilled, but with the right supplements, smoke & mirrors, and a skilled professional partner calling the spots, he can pull it off a few times a year. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 15
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, GuerrillaMonsoon said:

Said her mouth skills were like a Hoover

Goddamn pal, what a maneuver! 

“Passing around paralegals like toddlers share toys

You just been served by Acclaimed and the ASS BOYS!!!”

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

All jokes aside, this bears out something I’ve been thinking about for a while now. This is a company run by a guy who hasn’t changed his approach or views on the business since he started in the 70s.  Meanwhile, wrestling, business, entertainment, and the entire world is so different.  You can’t keep doing things like you did in the 80s when times were different and the company was privately held.  It was only a matter of time before something like this caught up with Vince.

• Like 6