DVDVR Message Board

6/5-6/11/2022 POLL! - WHAT WAS THE BEST TV MATCH OF THE WEEK?

DEAN

WHAT WAS THE BEST TV MATCH OF THE WEEK?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT WAS THE BEST TV MATCH OF THE WEEK?

• Doudrop vs Rhea Ripley vs Liv Tyler vs Alexis Bliss- RAW
    • Roxanne Perez vs Tiffany Stratton- NXT
    • Jon Moxley vs Kyle O'Riley- DYNAMITE
    • Motor City Machine Guns/Frankie Kazarian vs Matt Taven/Mike Bennett/Eddie Edwards- IMPACT!
    • Octagon Jr vs Matt Cross- MLW
    • GUNTHER vs Ricochet- SMACKDOWN
    • Sami Zayn vs Matt Riddle- SMACKDOWN
    • FTR/Trent Barretta vs Will Ospreay/Aussie Open
    • Red Velvet vs Kris Statlander

This poll is closed to new votes

Man, there was a lot of good wrestling this week.  I was torn between Aussie Open and Eddie Edwards.  The Aussie Open match had FTR which are waaaay better than the MCMGs.

• Like 1

Easy choice this week after watching it all, it's Statlander/Velvet. That was a stellar match from both, especially in light of how both of them have improved, though the NXT match was a strong contender, no surprise since it's got FKA Rok-C in it.

• Like 2

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
1 hour ago, DEAN said:

With no precincts reporting, folks love them some Big Head Girl From Outer Space!

It was no Totoro Satsuki & A~min vs Kaho Matsushita & Crea from Ice Ribbon #1207, but it had Kris Statlander and I could vote on it and that's good enough for me!!!

3 hours ago, DEAN said:

Mox/KOR makes it onto the board- as I assumed who would vote for it voted for it.

That would be my vote but since I’ve only seen the AEW matches and don’t want to take time to watch the rest, I’m abstaining.

• Like 1

I watched Mox/KOR again today without any distractions, and I probably should’ve voted for it. Mox is having the best year of his singles career and he may be my wrestler of the first half of 2022.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, DreamBroken said:

I'm torn between Moxley/Kyle and the Impact 6 man

Oh. we know who you are voting for.

• Haha 1

As much as I love big headed girl from outer space, I had to punch my ticket for Mox/O’Riley due to the pure pro wrestling excellence put on display. I do think it is a criminal act to not include the  Kingston/Hager slugfest in the poll.

• Like 2

This board hates Raw and NXT.  I am closing polling at 8 PM EST!  Vote now or forever shut the fuck up about last week's wrestling!