DVDVR Message Board

UFC 275: Teixeira vs. Procházka (06/11/2022) - Kallang, Singapore (Singapore Indoor Stadium)

Elsalvajeloco

FVBZ3VDXoAMcT1m?format=png&name=900x900

FVBaEy8WQAAiOtR?format=jpg&name=medium

21 fights. 16 wins (4 by KO/TKO, 1 Submission, 11 Decisions). 5 losses (2 by KO/TKO and 3 by Decision).

Five successful defences as UFC Women's Strawweight Champion. The most. Nobody else has done two.

Most consecutive wins in the division with 8.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

That second round was a weird one. Because even though Santos has some ground control, ref stood them up which means feels like it negates what she was doing. Shevchenko was also really busy from underneath with strikes and threatening two different subs. I wouldn't have been surprised if it went either way.

Farewell joanna champion. My all time favorite. Was hyped for her return and wished it went differently. Sad end but another great fight while it lasted. She will be missed.

TAILA SANTOS And NEW.... wait what in the fucking hell kind of fuck.

I kinda thought Amanda Ribas got robbed last month but that was nothing... now we got the got damn Singapore Screwjob here.

• Like 1

now THIS fight is all time great.

I've been calling for Jiri to be champ for years and have been hyped for it to finally happen here. Figured Glover was walking in to the inevitable. But once it got started, I was totally down with the old man legend run continuing forever.

Amazing back and forth fight, so many momentum switches back and forth. 

Totally thought/accepted Glover winning and then what the fuuuuuuuuuuck! Holy shit what a war. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Jiří Procházka has won 28 fights out of 32, 25 by KO with 2 Submissions and only one by Decision. Now that's a finisher. Jiří Procházka is on a 10 fight KO streak, I predicted Jiri by KO in two.

29 wins out of 33. 25 by KO, 3 Submission, 1 Decision. 28 Finishes. Wow.

Glover is going to be kicking himself when he reviews the tape for some of his decisions in the 5th, but he was exhausted and just going by instinct so I don't blame him for them. But it was his fight to lose in the 5th and it slipped away, happens sometimes to the best of them. Still a hell of a fight by both fighters.

• Like 1