Penta is very cool.

Starks is very cool.

Hobbs is very cool.

Fenix is very cool.

Young Bucks’ pants is very cool.

Dante Martin is very cool.

I’m sure I’m missing stuff.

• Like 5

My brother and I, two college educated people, texting back and forth debating what the fuck they meant with their rushed announcement. I disagree with SRS, I think Mox vs. Battle Royal winner is on Dynamite, then that winner goes to Forbidden Door to face Tanahashi for the title. That's how I read the graphic anyway.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, The Natural said:

FUYBRlMVIAEhRAD?format=jpg&name=small

House of Black.

I'm glad she didn't feign a gothic accent and is just a creepy Midwesterner.

• Like 3

Just now, Kevin Wilson said:

My brother and I, two college educated people, texting back and forth debating what the fuck they meant with their rushed announcement. I disagree with SRS, I think Mox vs. Battle Royal winner is on Dynamite, then that winner goes to Forbidden Door to face Tanahashi for the title. That's how I read the graphic anyway.

Yeah, mixed messaging. Put the AEW World Championship on Bryan Danielson, he's the best wrestler in the world and when you have that on the roster, it's the only way.

The Young Bucks and Lucha Brothers "all action, focus on creativity, speed, and athleticism" style isn't for everyone, I know. But if that is your cup of tea, nobody does it better (except perhaps Hiromu and Dragon Lee?). Those two teams have Rock'n'Rolls/Midnights Bulldogs/Harts level of ring chemistry. So much fun to get to see them fight again!

A surprise Hobbs & Starks squash match! Sure! Thank you! I'll take that!

I hope that Sir Mix-a-Lot was watching Hogan vs Athena, because I have to imagine he would have really enjoyed that. I also enjoyed that, but for different,hard-hitting pro wrestling type, reasons.

So I am sure the whole confusing Punk thing will have been clearly explained by the time I finish typing. At least we get a battle royal out of it. And a Mox match. I like both of those things! 

It was hard to concentrate on the TNT Title match because I was trying to work out the Punk title situation with my AEW chat buddies. Then they explained it. Just in time for me to catch Dante flying. He is one spectacular athlete.

Scorp's belt and Lakers gear both looked great.

We might get that long-awaited Moxley vs Tanahashi the Ace of The Orient match, now. 

Feel bad for Punk. Feel excited to see what comes next. 

That was some compelling television.

Edited by Gordlow
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Octopus said:

All in all, great show. I love Rampage.

Athena is very cool. 

Penta is very cool.

Starks is very cool.

Hobbs is very cool.

Fenix is very cool.

Young Bucks’ pants is very cool.

Dante Martin is very cool.

I’m sure I’m missing stuff.

Kiera Hogan's (sp) ring gear was really cool. I know, I know calm down Aaronnetico. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Gordlow said:

I hope that Sir Mix-a-Lot was watching Hogan vs Athena, because I have to imagine he would have really enjoyed that.

MAN, I am OLD.

• Haha 5

I'm not as down on him as most here are but a few weeks ago, I actually had a nightmare that Adam Cole won the AEW title. I really hope that ends up remaining a bad dream like the other 2 times in my life that I had a bad dream related to wrestling (Hogan coming back and taking the WCW from Booker T in 2000 and Hogan winning the TNA title in 2010). 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, evidence said:

I'm not as down on him as most here are but a few weeks ago, I actually had a nightmare that Adam Cole won the AEW title. I really hope that ends up remaining a bad dream like the other 2 times in my life that I had a bad dream related to wrestling (Hogan coming back and taking the WCW from Booker T in 2000 and Hogan winning the TNA title in 2010). 

You may have a bad dream in the next five days that Hogan is a surprise entry in the battle royal and wins the title, just be prepared.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, evidence said:

I also have dreams about wrestling but normally it’s Regal telling me he’s proud of me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Kevin Wilson said:

You may have a bad dream in the next five days that Hogan is a surprise entry in the battle royal and wins the title, just be prepared.

YES! BOOK IT, TK!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, evidence said:

I'm not as down on him as most here are but a few weeks ago, I actually had a nightmare that Adam Cole won the AEW title. I really hope that ends up remaining a bad dream like the other 2 times in my life.

main-qimg-4b145c801428a5e29cb29442d0bc9d

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 2

Hogan will get eliminated second to last and pull on Lance Archer’s arm, allowing 2022 Ric Flair to scoop him over for the win. 

Moxley then stomps him out for all the Flight Attendants and other women he’s harassed. 

Edited by Octopus
Lol I wrote TSA Agents
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, AaronMLuke said:

Kiera Hogan's (sp) ring gear was really cool. I know, I know calm down Aaronnetico. 

I would've gone with "Hollywood Lukenetico."

• Like 3