DVDVR Message Board

June 2022 Wrestling Pics and GIFS

From a Rene Ben Chemoul/Walter Bordes vs Bruno Asquini/Pierre Lagache tag.

Bordes' armdrags are so deep it's almost like a Spanish Fly:

lRVB6r.gif

End of the first fall in this one was him eating a thousand bumps to the floor. Here's one:

XQAZXA.gif

• Like 8

4 hours ago, ReiseReise said:

Was this actual footage or is it an - admittedly funny - Photoshop? I can't believe this is real, even for Dave this is an incredible miss. 

It's an old but accurate photo:

FVeoGqmUAAEwKbx?format=jpg&name=small

• Thanks 1

At the Cassandro Cup last night, Allie Kat(ch) debuted a third character. Al Katch!

FViljKiXoAEe2yt?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Entrance music is You & I by Lady Gaga, obviously.

Pro Wrestling Sengokuden PS1, 1997
s-l500.jpg
Cpu only single matches simulator game with booking mode. Some of the stuff players can do with options like chosing what ring, excursions and other promotion or groups related stuff. Game contains shoot modes and a cage.  Doesn't seem to have finishers but treats the finish as whatever the finish will be as if wrestling was real. Editing characters exist but it's limited. 

Sleeper hold

Pro-Wrestling-Sengokuden-Japan-220619-00

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Rev Ray said:

If you haven't seen the set up in the other thread, Moriarty set up the match on twitter by kicking a Cinnabon.   Observer feud of the year.

I was up till 1 AM watching that. It was fucking great. I am very old.

• Like 1

psx_pwreseng_screenshot.jpg

Pro Wrestling Sengokuden Hyper Tag Match

No booking mode and shoot modes are included in this game, but there are selectable player 1 and 2 matches and the option to chose tags matches.  The TV camera cuts from the first game aren't in.

When selecting a fighter, hold down the start button to determine the camera. You can watch the spectator mode where you can enjoy a match between CPU players. 

Cpu vs Cpu below

Pro-Wres-Sengokuden-Hyper-Tag-Match-Japa

• Like 2