DVDVR Message Board

June 2022 Wrestling Pics and GIFS

10 hours ago, Wee Bey said:

El Dandy smacking the piss out of people was always great. Couldn't find a gif of it, but fast forward to 3:03 as this was always my favorite El Dandy moment. Or watch the whole thing and enjoy David Flair attempting to move like a human being instead of a robot.

• Like 1

"This is how humans fall and express pain right? Let me run this through my Commodore 64 processor. Yes. This computes. Executing drop toehold bump now. Run. Executing reaction to chest discomfort. Run."

timber.gif

Edited by cwoy2j
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, cwoy2j said:

And the thing is, Stacy Kiebler saw that was was like, "gimme some of that!" Must've been those awesome Tommy Hilfiger jeans.

Honestly, there is a lesson here.  Nobody in their right mind thinks that Stacy Kiebler would want anything to do with David Flair, but David Flair didn't let that stop him.  Sometimes we talk ourselves out of great opportunities.  I need to be more like David Flair.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

El Alemi & Angelito vs Andre Rouch/Roux/Rouchet? & Guy Cavillier

I really like this little exchange by Angelito

oZ9wPA.gif

And here we have Alemi doing a kind of clunky version of the Batman flip, but I've never seen anyone else do it but Batman so it's novel

x6NJmz.gif

Note that the big gimmick for the match was the female ref.

• Like 3

This Roux guy was great. Here he mocks that creative fake out entry attempt that guys like Ben Chemoul did only to get dropkicked in the face:

lRVq9V.gif

And then Alami gets him with an all time great mustache pulling spot

797QqO.gif

Edited by Matt D
  • Like 6

7 hours ago, ReiseReise said:

WWE is petty af, but this might be an actual legal issue, who knows. 

Royalties. Games work a bit different than standard footage for WWE. He's already getting royalties for the footage he's in. But they have to cut a separate check if he's shown in the game. They probably just don't think it was worth the $.01 per 100 copies sold or whatever. Which is the definition of petty.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

Royalties. Games work a bit different than standard footage for WWE. He's already getting royalties for the footage he's in. But they have to cut a separate check if he's shown in the game. They probably just don't think it was worth the $.01 per 100 copies sold or whatever. Which is the definition of petty.

I get your point, but with the amount of people they had on their roster they may end up paying 1.05 $ dollars worth of royalties per dollar they make without the blurrjobs. 

Edited by ReiseReise