DVDVR Message Board

June 2022 Wrestling Pics and GIFS

29 minutes ago, notoriusvig said:

I still have my copy of Giant Gram 2000 but I doubt I can figure out how to play it and be good. I also had the Saturn version way back in the day. I might have to try firing it up with my newly purchased Gameshark and see if I can get GG 2000 to work. You're supposed to be able to play imports with the GS but when I tried Toukon Restuden 4 the other day, it didn't boot up.

As not mentioned lately, I have occasionally been streaming GG 2000 and TR 4 on my twitch account. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Zimbra said:

Hashimoto sez fuck your skull and neck

Anyone have some Tatsuo Nakano matches that need to be watched? Can't remember any but surely there's some tags out there, and surely a singles that will make me slap my forehead and exclaim "how could I forget that one". 

14 hours ago, TimLivingston said:

Heenan as a lost Blackjack with a heart punch for a finish. Everything I didn’t know I needed in life. 

Nah, this is Heenan. He’d elaborately cue up the glove so that the back row can see his intent...tell the ref to “look over there,” and BAM, punch in the nuts to his opponent.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Anyone have some Tatsuo Nakano matches that need to be watched? Can't remember any but surely there's some tags out there, and surely a singles that will make me slap my forehead and exclaim "how could I forget that one". 

vs Masakatsu Funaki, UWF, July '89. Best ultra intense, hardway blood, sub 10 minute shoot style sprint of all time.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pete said:

OMG KAYFABE IS DEAD ROWRBAZZLE11!!!!!

That's the most "Please start liking me again internet" picture I have ever seen ?

You gotta admire the thought process but that's the most dishonest peace offering picture of all time.

On 6/15/2022 at 11:57 AM, odessasteps said:

As not mentioned lately, I have occasionally been streaming GG 2000 and TR 4 on my twitch account. 

I can't get either game to work on my Dreamcast. I've got the Gameshark Lite as a boot disc and neither works. I might just have to make my own boot disc, I guess.