DVDVR Message Board

June 2022 Wrestling Pics and GIFS

5 hours ago, The Natural said:

The all pink look was very rare, rarer still the orange trim from Survivor Series 1996. I like Bret Hart'ss 1994 and 1997 looks the most. When I think of Bret Hart years, it's those two with 1997 in first place. Bret's best year and my favourite year in wrestling history.

Had a weird thought the other day. What if Bret never comes across the wind up monkey and sticks with the green?

16 hours ago, Stefanie the Human said:

That's the bundle with all of the Starrcast shows too. Because Conrad's gotta Conrad.

Apparently if you just want to watch a sad old man die, live on the internet, without watching a bunch of old wrestlers tell the same stories they've told elsewhere for free, that's $35.

I remember having a long argument here not too long ago after posting how I didn't like Conrad's podcasts because he's a gross carny con man.  It's so fun to be proven right once in a while. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Technico Support said:

I remember having a long argument here not too long ago after posting how I didn't like Conrad's podcasts because he's a gross carny con man.  It's so fun to be proven right once in a while. 

Conrad's just living the dream. What man hasn't fantasized about facilitating the death of an in-law? Conrad has that figured out AND he is going to profit off of it, to boot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, Blue Dragon said:

Yep. As a collaboration with the game, before that Jim Steele was the Lacrosse.

It rules that 90s AJPW was like 80% some of the most involved and sober-minded wrestling you can make and 20% Eigen spit-takes and Virtua Fighter characters.

• Haha 1