DVDVR Message Board

June 2022 Wrestling Pics and GIFS

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
1 hour ago, AxB said:

$280 USD, to watch a sad old man die, live on the internet.

That's the bundle with all of the Starrcast shows too. Because Conrad's gotta Conrad.

Apparently if you just want to watch a sad old man die, live on the internet, without watching a bunch of old wrestlers tell the same stories they've told elsewhere for free, that's $35.

Today CyberFight's brand NOAH will hold an exhibition for Misawa. Expect mementos from Misawa's days in All Japan and NOAH. A talk show, the talk show guests are Kaito Kiyomiya, Kotaro Suzuki, Satoru Asako and Ippei Ota. Merch will be available. Match screenings will be played. And more.

FUp-Qk1UcAYD-gK?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

J is the fat one that lost all the weight. Shaggy is the skinny bald one Mike Awesome powerbombed on -- and off -- the school bus in WCW.

the thing is that I could buy the concept of the fat one being named Shaggy.. so i'm just gonna pretend like I didn't read this explanation

• Like 1

The all pink look was very rare, rarer still the orange trim from Survivor Series 1996. I like Bret Hart'ss 1994 and 1997 looks the most. When I think of Bret Hart years, it's those two with 1997 in first place. Bret's best year and my favourite year in wrestling history.

• Like 2