DVDVR Message Board

June 2022 Wrestling Pics and GIFS

4 hours ago, The Natural said:

It's tragic Mitsuharu Misawa isn't there with them.

I feel like if Mishawaka I'd still alive I'm not sure kawada is in that picture. 

Also, Nick Bockwinkle, guy at the country club who has his chauffeur pull over the car so he can beat up plebeians on the street.

10 hours ago, Infinit said:

Damn....look at the Golden Boy!

Looks like the secret to staying jacked at 75nis flying on the wings of the eagle.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, zendragon said:

May be a cartoon of 1 person and text that says '"And that's when I noticed she had left a pile of fecal matter on the bed" HOGAN LLYWON HOGAN WOOD KAMANIA YWOOD POWER'

@The Natural are you the guy who hates HH?

Thank you for this, @zendragon. Hated Hulk Hogan since a kid for always winning, a sore loser when beat fairly, his repeated backstage politics like at WCW Starrcade 1997 vs. Sting and worse of all, he's a racist piece of shit. I have utter contempt for the Hulkster. Fuck you, Hulk Hogan.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 5

I remember the transcripts from when Hogan's son was in jail for driving like a moron and caving in his friend's head, and Hogan was trying to cheer Nick up by pulling some The Secret bullshit, telling him how it wasn't Nick's fault and that the friend, whose forehead looked like a fucking minigolf hole, clearly must've done some bad in his life to have manifested such an end.

Yeah, fuck that guy.

Edited by Technico Support
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

I remember the transcripts from when Hogan's son was in jail for driving like a moron and caving in his friend's head, and Hogan was trying to cheer Nick up by pulling some The Secret bullshit, telling him how it wasn't Nick's fault and that the friend, whose forehead looked like a fucking minigolf hole, clearly must've done some bad in his life to have manifested such an end.

Yeah, fuck that guy.

Forgot that one, cheers for reminding me. Another reason why I fucking despise Hulk Hogan.

• Like 1