DVDVR Message Board

June 2022 Wrestling Pics and GIFS

On 6/1/2022 at 5:03 AM, alstein said:

This one hits me super hard.  I'm a trans veteran, I know both of the big stressors they go through.  

Honestly, Bandit was living what seemed to be the life I could have had if I had different luck.  Now I find out it was a monkey's paw.  This one hurts and put me in a bit of a dark place.

It disgusts me the hate people spew now like it's perfectly acceptable. I just don't understand it. I was always raised to live and let live. As long as what you're doing isn't harming anybody, you do you. I just don't get why so many people care about how strangers are living their lives. Too bad, Bandit seems pretty cool judging by their twitter and the reaction I've seen fans have when they've been here locally. Hopefully a social media break will help get them in the right head space to keep going. Social media really is a cesspool. 

Edited by BrianS81177
  • Like 8

16 minutes ago, Blue Dragon said:

Fighting Network Rings PS1 1997

Com vs Com on the hardest difficulty posssible

Fighting-Network-Rings-Japan-220603-0008

33760-1.jpg

Love watching Coms wrestle on the hardest mode. My favorite was doing a cruiserweight Armageddon He’ll in a Cell and watch the flips are reversals. 
Or you take two technical guys and it would be a classic.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Okay so just where the hell did El Generico vs. isami Kodaka take place?

DDT. Or more accurately the DDT spin-off/sub-brand Union Pro. They wrestled in 2011 & 2012. I think this is from their 3rd January 2012 Match but wouldn't bet on it.

I think Union Pro was the predecessor to BASARA, most notable for being the home promotion of Fuminori Abe, one half of my current favourite tag team, Astronauts.

I don't have time to confirm it but if I'm right about 3/1/12 then it's up on Daily Motion: 

• Like 1

On 6/1/2022 at 11:51 PM, odessasteps said:

Former NWA Champion ….

Still cracks me up thinking Symphony Space hosted outlaw/Indy wrestling shows. I could've hopped on the 2/3 train and been there in like 5 minutes.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ReiseReise said:

It's a really cool picture, but it's also saddening because one pillar is already gone. It's been almost 13 years now... 

It's tragic Mitsuharu Misawa isn't there with them.