DVDVR Message Board

June 2022 Wrestling Discussion

RE: The Peacock thing... it is definitely happening

https://variety.com/2022/digital/news/comcast-ending-peacock-premium-free-xfinity-1235293778/

Jeff Shell, CEO of NBCUniversal, said that making Peacock available to Comcast cable and broadband customers for no extra charge helped the fledgling streamer achieve traction after it launched in mid-2020, speaking Tuesday at the Credit Suisse 24th Annual Communications Conference. However, “At some point we’ll roll that to paid,” Shell said.

• RIPPA unpinned, pinned and unlocked this topic
10 hours ago, Infinit said:

Imagine if the had Pillman as Sting's partner instead of News.

Sting and Pillman vs. Hansen and Muta might have been quite the match, but in exchange we'd have had El Gigante and PN News vs. Ric Flair and Barry Windham in a steel cage for the main event. That'd be another one we could file under "interesting for all the wrong reasons."

• Haha 1

On 6/14/2022 at 12:39 AM, Log said:

They should make the show have all matches that strictly follow the rules.  Like, extremely follow the rules.  Closed fist? Disqualified. Tight ten count on the outside. Hair pulling? Disqualified. EXTREME RULES.

Throw a man over the top rope?
DQ

3 hours ago, Yo-Yo's Roomie said:

I really hope it's true. Since I refuse to give WWE my time, my money or my eyeballs, I've really missed watching her wrestle.

Sasha Banks. Another thing we have in common, friend.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Good to see the WWE and Washington Commanders share the same PR Brain

OH SHIT! A SCANDAL!!! QUICK DO SOME THING TO DISTRACT EVERYONE!!!

mick3ytv-smoke.gif

I'm actually shocked that there haven't been anyone asking for Congress to investigate WWE now since they're investigating the Commanders...