DVDVR Message Board

6/1/2022- AEW DYNAMITE!

DEAN

10 minutes ago, Log said:

Aw, lord!  It's about to get shooty up in here!

6 minutes ago, Krone Meltzer said:

No way they put a live mic on him with all this stuff going on if it was a shoot, right? Right? RIGHT?!?!

*thinks back to Cody*

Brody King about to catch some strays.

16 minutes ago, Matt D said:

We lived through something like a decade of annoying Shawn infatuation. Give us another year or two.

That’s fair.

im letting my hatred of CM Punk bleed into other things.  For The Record(see what I did there) I have no issue when FTR does it and actually find it fun and endearing

• Like 1

Unless MJF does this interview from a hospital bed this seems really stupid.  I don't want to get all "back in my day" shit but you would think power bombed 10 times and get stretchered out would warrant at least a week off

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Unless MJF does this interview from a hospital bed this seems really stupid.  I don't want to get all "back in my day" shit but you would think power bombed 10 times and get stretchered out would warrant at least a week off

I would also accept showing up on crutches with a neck brace.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, JLowe said:

As long as it's a Burberry neck brace

Seeing as they're in LA I bet they could source a wheelchair with chrome rims by showtime.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, DEAN said:

Off topic (doughnuts), but HOLY SHIT.

FUHs3ZxVUAEkgbi?format=jpg&name=large

Only on this wonderful forum can a wrestling post be referred to as "off topic". #heartclutch

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Craig H said:

I'm predicting MJF pulls a Batista when Batista left WWE. The first time that is.

When someone text me he was going to be on Dynamite tonight. My first response was "is he going to do the Big Dave wheel chair "I quit" promo?"

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StuntmanCrowley said:

Am I the only one who feels like the Bret Hart infatuation in AEW is overkill at this point?  

Yes.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

It does seem kind of messed up that Wardlow doesn’t have anything announced tonight but the guy he put on a stretcher does. Big “Warrior won the match, but everybody was watching me leave” WM6 energy here.

4 minutes ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Johnny Elite open challenge. Claudio time? Miro? Who ya got? 

It’s post ppv reset/redebut time. I’d say Miro. Maybe Takeshita since they’re building to Forbidden Door….

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, just drew said:

It’s post ppv reset/redebut time. I’d say Miro. Maybe Takeshita since they’re building to Forbidden Door….

What about the dude who was with Andrade?

3 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

"Doing whatever else you like to do" hahaha

Hook corpsing at the end is so the best part of that.

15 minutes ago, John from Cincinnati said:

And there it is

FUMPh3NUYAAA-9m?format=jpg&name=large

Makes sense... give him a big body he can eat alive in his first "official" match. Now all the big guy needs is some entrance music... if I may?

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Pete said:

Hook corpsing at the end is so the best part of that.

Makes sense... give him a big body he can eat alive in his first "official" match. Now all the big guy needs is some entrance music... if I may?

Great idea that I assume a few of us had kicking around under the hat when they started talking 'Pig'. That said, to each their own, but I'll take the original...

Edited by HarryArchieGus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1