DVDVR Message Board

6/1/2022- AEW DYNAMITE!

DEAN

7 hours ago, Shartnado said:

I'll be damned! Now I'm getting worried it's actually contageous. Didn't think it was, but it's starting to look pretty bad.

Having suffered from Camera Mouth many times over the years, I sympathize with their affliction, especially being public figures. May they get the medical assistance they need.

• Like 2

I never get excited for Hikuleo in New Japan. So why do I always get excited for Hikuleo in AEW?

Have they really only announced 3 matches? Awesome! Time to start "manifesting"!!

Workhorsemen and Chaos Project vs Bear Country, John Silver, and Big Shotty!

Brock Anderson vs Nick Comoroto!

FTR vs Butcher & Blade!

Emi vs Athena?

Red Velvet vs Statlander?

Lee vs Hobbs?

PAC vs Buddy?

What you got in mind?

Edit: Takeshita vs literally anybody on the roster!

Maki Itoh, too!

Spoiler

Itoh and Takeshita are both from The Orient!

Edited by Gordlow
  • Like 3

It's going to be really weird for Mox to try and build up this match with Tanahashi for has felt like for years now and then never get it. They have to do those two.

This is where I wish Shibata were healthy because Shibata vs Mox or Shibata vs AmDrag would be, holy shit, talk about pants free.

• Like 1

Hikuleo kinda sucks. He always looks awkward as hell and for a big guy, none of his stuff looks like it hurts. It's the same criticism we all had for Big Cass when he was first getting started out where he had the softest looking offense for a guy that's 7' tall.

11 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Having suffered from Camera Mouth many times over the years, I sympathize with their affliction, especially being public figures. May they get the medical assistance they need.

Yeah, I wasn't familiar with the proper clinical term of the condition, so thank you for that. Maybe they need a fundraiser, or something?

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Hikuleo kinda sucks. He always looks awkward as hell and for a big guy, none of his stuff looks like it hurts. It's the same criticism we all had for Big Cass when he was first getting started out where he had the softest looking offense for a guy that's 7' tall.

He has a GREAT powerslam.

EDIT: I watched him get carried by Vincent in IMPACT! a few days ago.  I think the crew he's wrestling are more capable than Vincent, so I think he'll be all right.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gordlow said:

I never get excited for Hikuleo in New Japan. So why do I always get excited for Hikuleo in AEW?

Have they really only announced 3 matches? Awesome! Time to start "manifesting"!!

Workhorsemen and Chaos Project vs Bear Country, John Silver, and Big Shotty!

Brock Anderson vs Nick Comoroto!

FTR vs Butcher & Blade!

Emi vs Athena?

Red Velvet vs Statlander?

Lee vs Hobbs?

PAC vs Buddy?

What you got in mind?

Edit: Takeshita vs literally anybody on the roster!

Maki Itoh, too!

Reveal hidden contents

Itoh and Takeshita are both from The Orient!

What would you think about willing in a rematch of the excellent Dark battle between the Work Horsemen v Bear Country? I'd like to see some of these better Dark bouts get a bigger stage rematch, and that one seems like a great place to start. 

I wouldn't be too upset if they quickly opened up another chapter in the House of Black-Death Triangle feud. There's far too many exciting singles and tags to just move on. I like Buddy and Pac. I also like Buddy and Fenix. And I think I'd like to have a look at Brody/Malakai v the Lucha Bros.

And yes, let's all get behind WILLING INTO EXISTENCE TAKESHITA HAVING A MATCH AGAINST ANYBODY!  I wonder what a Takeshita-Dustin Rhodes match might look like? Or dare I say a bout with Sammy? I can't see anybody having issue with him battling Scorpio for the TNT title. Maybe even winning? No better time for an 'upset' victory. But I don't want to get greedy here - a match will do just fine.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shartnado said:

Yeah, I wasn't familiar with the proper clinical term of the condition, so thank you for that. Maybe they need a fundraiser, or something?

Road Warrior Hawk was Patient Zero.

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Casey said:

CM Punk & FTR versus Max Caster & the Gunn Club announced

Did the Pinnacle officially disband?   I know we had a skit where FTR fired Tully, and I know there was a brief shot where FTR mentioned to MJF that they had no problem with Wardlow, but was there anything aside from that? 

1 minute ago, StuntmanCrowley said:

Am I the only one who feels like the Bret Hart infatuation in AEW is overkill at this point?  

We lived through something like a decade of annoying Shawn infatuation. Give us another year or two.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Matt D said:

We lived through something like a decade of annoying Shawn infatuation. Give us another year or two.

Adam Cole and the Kliq Undisputed Elite just lost their smiles

• Like 2