DVDVR Message Board

NJPW G1 Climax 32 dates/schedule announced.

The Natural

2 hours ago, Belgian_Waffle said:

It would be a trip to finally disband Bullet Club and Chaos in the same year Voodoo Murders reunited.

Its more a case of them returning to AJPW oppose to reuniting. VDM has been running around in Z1 for years. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EVA said:

Yes, they still have the cleanest production in wrestling, by far.

It's not even close. When they stray from the hard cam it's for good reason. One of the things I dislike the most about modern mainstream wrestling is how it's produced. Kevin Dunn has poisoned that well. 

• Like 1

On 8/11/2022 at 4:11 PM, The Natural said:

On that:

On 8/15/2022 at 4:25 PM, The Natural said:

LOL. George Michael all the way.

On 8/16/2022 at 4:26 PM, The Natural said:

Gutted Zack Sabre Jr didn't win even knowing he wouldn't. Fuck. I really get annoyed that ZSJ has never won NJPW singles gold, falls at the final hurdle and Will fucking Ospreay is pushed ahead of him when ZSJ is that much better.

On 8/16/2022 at 4:33 PM, The Natural said:

NSFW.

8 hours ago, The Natural said:

George Michael.

For, @Custos. Best wishes, bud xxx.

Having re-watched the finals a couple of times I’m still captivated by how good it was. Just amazing storytelling and selling from both guys. Everything meant something, built to a climax and was followed up by a perfect sell. Something as small as Okada on his knees telling Will ‘you will beat me soon’ was just the chefs kiss. Ospreay leaving in tears should also be noted as it mirrors Okada when he fell short against Tanahashi. Nobody can touch NJPW for these memorable matches.