DVDVR Message Board

The 25 ugliest atheletes.

Zac_Fu

Lets not act like Rebecca Lobo was the prettiest looking gal. We never saw Gheorghe Muresan and her in the same place. That's all I am saying.

Oh, come on.  Slightly horse-faced, sure, but one of the top 25 ugliest?

Posted Image

Chamique Holdsclaw, on the other hand, has a hairline to rival Gervinho's.

Posted Image 

Holdsclaw was good looking, before she lost her fucking mind, when she first broke in with the Mystics and made the cover of SLAM.

Tina Thompson and Angel McCoughtry are right there though if you want to bring up unattractive star WNBA players, but there's probably significantly less attractive players but they would take time to trawl up.

I remember 6'7" Kara Wolters looking wholly bizarre after she got breast implants.

Posted Image

"Slightly" 

Angel McCoughtry just looks like a plain chick to me. Compared to like 70% of her contemporaries, she doesn't look that bad.

Anyway, I nominate Raphael and Junior Assuncao.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Was Giant Silva on the list? I remember Gary Giaetti(spelling?) had a rat face back in the day.. . .

How do we feel about acromegaly? Because that would mean combat sports and basketball would have that on lock.

That are people ugly as all sin from an objective and subjective stand-point of either gender in every sport, so list whomever.

• 3 months later...

Lets not act like Rebecca Lobo was the prettiest looking gal. We never saw Gheorghe Muresan and her in the same place. That's all I am saying.

Posted Image

Chamique Holdsclaw, on the other hand, has a hairline to rival Gervinho's.

Posted Image 

Please her face could stop a sundial.  People used to see Howard Stern running in Central Park and they thought it was Rebecca Lobo

• Like 1