DVDVR Message Board

The 25 ugliest atheletes.

Zac_Fu

That list was kind of weird.  I mean it had some people in it that I'd think were just normal looking.  Aside from being a bit overweight, I'd think of Jon Kruk as just an average dude and not one of the 25 ugliest athletes of all time.  And in tennis how do you have Kim Clijsters on there and not Martina Navritlova or Venus Williams? And Joakim Noah on the list but no Birdman? Just a strange list.  

Fuck this list for including a woman in it at all, and then even more for singling out one.

I can't murder this enough.  If you want to make fun of some funny-looking dudes who make their money and reputation being scary-looking, fine.  A lot of male athletes take a sense of pride in being terrifying.

But fuck this to the ninth circle of hell. 

• Like 2

I came to post about the lack of Popeye Jones, but RandomAct beat me to it. Ronaldinho is a great one. I remember when someone hacked his website and deleted everything except for "(Picture of Donkey) + (PIcture of Osama Bin Laden) = (Picture of Ronaldinho)". It was amazing. 

Damned if this shouldn't be a tournament, but this could make for a fun and lively debate. Granted, wrestlers aren't included here, it's far from a fashion show with predictable number one results.

Are you asking for an ugliest wrestler tournament?  If so, should women be included?

Well, I wasn't bringing this here to be an asshole or anything. If anything, I thought we could do better.

And I agree with you, Piranesi. I wasn't entirely down with women being included on this list. They usually aren't included in lists like this.

The Kim Clijsters thing boggles the mind. She's not ugly. Looks like they found one "bad" picture of her and decided to run with it. That along makes the entire list kind of useless.

Outside of that, I dislike the lack of Otis Nixon.

• Like 1

I think Kimmy Clijsters is cute. Kinda shocked that people would think she's ugly.

If they wanted to go with a female tennis player, they could have picked Carla Suarez Navarro.

Although, is it just me or does Francesca Schiavone look like Steve Nash in this picture:

Posted Image