DVDVR Message Board

Survivor Series Tournament by City

Jenalysis

Team Montreal: Rougeau Bros., Mad Dog and Butcher Vachon, Ronnie Garvin

That's a good one. Very underrated, they'd probably pull a couple upsets in the early rounds.....of this make believe tournament.

Swap in Jos LeDuc for Butcher and they'd make a few more waves.

Or put in Rick Martel (who was billed from Montreal in the AWA and WWF, I believe) and LeDuc, and drop the Rougeaus. The Rougeaus can join Team Nashville, since they are All-American Boys.

Team Montreal: Rougeau Bros., Mad Dog and Butcher Vachon, Ronnie Garvin

That's a good one. Very underrated, they'd probably pull a couple upsets in the early rounds.....of this make believe tournament.

Swap in Jos LeDuc for Butcher and they'd make a few more waves.

Or put in Rick Martel (who was billed from Montreal in the AWA and WWF, I believe) and LeDuc, and drop the Rougeaus. The Rougeaus can join Team Nashville, since they are All-American Boys.

Martel, Jos, the Rougeaus and Dino Bravo would be a pretty kick-ass 80s Montreal group. Team Lutte.

Kicking myself for not thinking of Jos now. Hell, a trios of just him and the Vachon brothers would be one of the most brutal teams ever. Actually now that I'm thinking about it did that ever happen?

Jos teamed with Mad Dog in his retirement match. Not sure if they ever did more than that...

If we can nail some of these teams down, I might be inspired to do an actual tournament in Fire Pro (although MGFan might be a better person to do that, since he can post videos).

1. Detroit (Kevin Nash, Sabu, Rhino, Steiner Brothers)

2. Chicago (Lex Luger, CM Punk, One Man Gang, Road Warriors)

3. Minneapolis (Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, Brock Lesnar, Ole Anderson, Verne Gagne)

4. Houston (Undertaker, Steve Austin, Hernandez, Harlem/Houston Heat)

5. Atlanta (Goldberg, Big Bossman Fabulous Freebirds)

6. Los Angeles/Hollywood (Hulk Hogan, Sting, Goldust, The Fantastics)

7. Miami (The Rock, Razor Ramon, MVP, Dolph Ziggler, Darren Young)

8. Calgary (Bret Hart, Owen Hart, Jim Neidhart, Bad News Allen, Lance Storm)

9. Boston (John Cena, Killer Kowalski, Perry Saturn, Kazarian, Tensai)

10. Winnipeg (Roddy Piper, Chris Jericho, Steve Corino, Don Callis, Kenny Omega)

11. New York City (Adrian Adonis, Jimmy Valiant, Homicide, Low Ki, Bully Ray)

12. Jersey Shore (DDP, Bam Bam Bigelow, King Kong Bundy, Chris Candido, Balls Mahoney)

13. Philadelphia (Chief Jay Strongbow, Sandman, Stevie Richards, The Nasty Boys)

14. Montreal (Mad Dog Vachon, Jos Le Duc, Rick Martel, Rougeau Brothers)

15. St. Louis (Lou Thesz, Randy Orton, Cowboy Bob Orton, Iceman Parsons, Evan Bourne)

16. Parts Unknown (Ultimate Warrior, Doink, Papa Shango, Demolition)

There's a pretty good tournament that will never happen.

• Like 1

I guess this is nitpicking and none of the non New Jerseyians would notice anyway, but Balls Mahoney made it on the Jersey Shore team. Nutley, NJ is north Jersey not the Jersey Shore. I would have just called it Team Jersey. Raven would be on my team over Mahoney as well. Or if one insists on keeping the Jersey Shore theme, Devon Storm is from South Jersey.

I'm sure the guys who LEGIT live in Tampa would form a good or at least interesting Team.

Cena, Sandow, Rollings, Batista, Swagger, Christian... etc.

Verified by people i've seen at bars, restaurants and Whole Foods in the Tampa Bay area.

People are sleeping on Team Charlotte, especially depending on whether guys like Steamboat or Dustin who have been billed from there at some point would count.

I'm sure we can fill out the team with other awesome dudes, but a team that has Flair and JYD together automatically becomes awesome. Also Vince was born right outside Charlotte. It would be tremendous having Vince begrudgingly having to be on the redneck team. I imagine vignettes with Flair showing Vince how to dip while JYD takes Vince out for grits and pork wings. Barbecue sauce and dip vomit would be everywhere.

People are sleeping on Team Charlotte, especially depending on whether guys like Steamboat or Dustin who have been billed from there at some point would count.

I'm sure we can fill out the team with other awesome dudes, but a team that has Flair and JYD together automatically becomes awesome. Also Vince was born right outside Charlotte. It would be tremendous having Vince begrudgingly having to be on the redneck team. I imagine vignettes with Flair showing Vince how to dip while JYD takes Vince out for grits and pork wings. Barbecue sauce and dip vomit would be everywhere.

Add in Ron Killings in Pretty Ricky mode, and it's even better.

• Like 1

I'm sure the guys who LEGIT live in Tampa would form a good or at least interesting Team.

Cena, Sandow, Rollings, Batista, Swagger, Christian... etc.

Verified by people i've seen at bars, restaurants and Whole Foods in the Tampa Bay area.

Edge, no?

I think Edge lives in NC.