DVDVR Message Board

Survivor Series Tournament by City

Jenalysis

I had this idea: imagine if there was a tourney of Survivor Series matches, the rules being that it had to be wrestlers from the same city/city area.  (So say, Cobb County would count as part of Atlanta, but no counting the Hardys as from Charlotte)  5 guys

The best team that comes to mind is Chicago:

Road Warriors, One Man Gang, Lex Luger, CM Punk

Atlanta would be second

Freebirds, Goldberg, Big Bossman

An LA Team would be awesome as well if it could be rounded out

Hogan, Sting, Bockwinkel, the Fantastics

I think we did something like this on the old board but with states instead of cities. Team Minnesota, Team Texas, etc etc.

Team Miami

The Rock, Razor Ramon, MVP, and umm... Johnny Fives?

Darren Young. 

Detroit has won.

We've got The Rock, and Razor Ramon. As you've seen with the Miami Heat, you only really need two stars(Really just the greatest star), and a bunch of complimentary players to win it all. 

Detroit reminds me of the 2012-13 Lakers... A lot of talent, with a lot of ego. 

• Like 1

Detroit has won.

We've got The Rock, and Razor Ramon. As you've seen with the Miami Heat, you only really need two stars, and a bunch of complimentary players to win it all. 

Detroit reminds me of the 2012-13 Lakers... A lot of talent, with a lot of ego. 

You also have Layla on the outside running interference. I know she's originally from England but she lives in Miami and was a Heat dancer for a while IIRC.

Is this kayfabe billed hometowns, or actual hometowns? Because...

Team Memphis:

Jerry Lawler, Brian Christopher, Jeff Jarrett, Ric Flair & Big Daddy V

Kayfabe hometowns, but has to be a primary hometown for the guy's career.

Suburbs in the Metro area count as the primary town, so Denton County can count for Dallas, or Venice Beach for LA, or Cobb County for Atlanta.

No claiming Sgt.Slaughter represents Baghdad for example.

London, England: Johnny Kidd, Nigel McGuinness, Norman Smiley, Jody Fleisch & ... Layla?

Team NYC: Adrian Adonis, Jimmy Valiant, Homicide, Da Hit Squad. This is also a shoo-in for Wackiest Team.

You take both Monsta Mack and Dan Maff over Low Ki?

Team Parts Unknown: The Outlaw, the Magnificent M, 

London, England: Johnny Kidd, Nigel McGuinness, Norman Smiley, Jody Fleisch & ... Layla?

Team NYC: Adrian Adonis, Jimmy Valiant, Homicide, Da Hit Squad. This is also a shoo-in for Wackiest Team.

You take both Monsta Mack and Dan Maff over Low Ki?

You mean you don't want that visual of DHS and Homicide dancing with Handsome Jimmy after a big win?

Razor turns on the Rock to side with Nash and Team Detroit. Scott Steiner kills Rocky dead with a Steiner Screw Driver. Steiners and Outsiders clown around yelling "Tooooo SWEEEET" while Sabu finishes off whoever is left.

• Like 3