DVDVR Message Board

AEW - MAY 2022

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
Just now, Octopus said:

If you loved Fake Razor Ramon and Fake Diesel, you’re gonna love Fake MJF.

Does Fake MJF wear a bootleg of bootleg Burberry? How can we tell?

Well I was hoping for someone to make the Mitch Hedberg joke about remixing a remix so it comes out sounding the same.

I should have been clearer about the assignment... lol

1 minute ago, Stefanie the Human said:

Well I was hoping for someone to make the Mitch Hedberg joke about remixing a remix so it comes out sounding the same.

I should have been clearer about the assignment... lol

Damn it, I should have Hegberged and like a rookie I Foxsworthied.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Octopus said:

Damn it, I should have Hegberged and like a rookie I Foxsworthied.

That's okay, just act like you made that post in a restaurant, because the customer is always right.

While I've been blasting one out the last 28 minutes, I've had time to think about this. 

If this is some kind of work, Tony is risking people not ordering the show.

If it is legit a shoot, what the hell happened? I actually think they could get more mileage out of this storyline by having MJF win tomorrow. 

You need a big star. Like a tippy top of the card guy if a replacement is needed.

On short notice and based on who has contracts and where, and who is presumably in the country and not at a wedding... I have Wardlow come out. MJF's entrance, nothing. Ten count. Count out forfeit win. Crowd is booing. TK comes out on the ramp and does the MJF isn't here. He tried to stop Wardlow's ascent by not letting him earn a contract. Well Wardlow our lawyers are awesome and they got you out of that shitty deal. You're a full on AEW wrestler now.

And this audience deserves better. They deserve to see you wrestle a big name replacement. Someone we've never seen in AEW before. A former world champion. It's time to really test how good you are Wardlow. Out comes Braun Stroman. You let them go all out in the hoss-iest hoss fight ever and Wardlow wins clean as a sheet in about 8-10 minutes.

I love the idea of Miro vs Wardlow, but I would prefer if we're gonna get that to have a full story behind it first. We'll see tho. Shades of grey and all, this could still be work-shooty enough that MJF has legit gripes but still works the show.

• Like 1