DVDVR Message Board

May 2022 WRESTLING PICS AND GIFS

Guys, Gilbert Leduc's awesome. We know that, but this cravat takeover on Bert Mychel is one of the best things ever. Look at the torque on that thing.

gpVMZ3.gif

And this was something he'd do a lot in his matches but I'm not sure I've ever seen it so fast or so slick:

k2VXr5.gif

Edited by Matt D
  • Like 7

Thanks @Blue Dragon for the old time game covers and ads.  I love them in a "game cover vs the game itself," "what they advertised vs what we got" way, like it's the wrestling version of Yar's Revenge.

Ricky Fighters vs Strong Bads was that generation's Midnight Express vs Rock n Roll Express.

Edited by Technico Support
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Blue Dragon said:

AJW PS1

Edw_xqoUcAA5sdK.jpg:large

I think I actually had that one as I have a modded PS1 that could play burned games and imports. If not that, I definitely had a joshi game. I sold it to a used game store a few years back.

Edited by JLowe
changed tense on my PS1 as I still have it and it still works
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, JLowe said:

I think I actually had that one as I had a modded PS1 that could play burned games and imports. If not that, I definitely had a joshi game. I sold it to a used game store a few years back.

It's the only low poly 3D and 3D Joshi game ever made. All of the other 3D puroresu or Japanese pro wres games are mostly men only with few exceptions breaking that. Very few had wrestler women selectable, like WK2 has Akira Hokuto or VPW1 has Aja Kong and Manami Toyota. Some puroresu games leave in women animations but no women body model like VPW2

AJW Full Motion Video game existed but it was on the PC-FX console.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Log said:

The Kennedys vs. Ted McGinley in a mask and Dusty Rhodes wearing someone's dentures?

If that's what Dracula McMahon books, that's what Dracula McMahon gets.

EDIT: or does he more resemble a Bruno Sangue-martino?

Edited by John E. Dynamite
  • Like 3

Hell yeah.  Mat Mania and Mania Challenge were the shit.  I think the former had more wrestlers but the latter was better mechanically as it had more moves and also had counters.

I recall some versions had one character misnamed as “Insane Worrier.”  And I mean yeah, we’ve all been there, just insane with worry.  

• Like 4