DVDVR Message Board

May 2022 WRESTLING PICS AND GIFS

6 hours ago, The Natural said:

I'll now be watching British Bulldog vs. Bret Hart at SummerSlam 1992 and In Your House 5: Season's Beatings tonight. Cheers, @AxB.

I'm going to rewatch HBK/Bulldog from KOTR 96. Sneaky good match that gets overlooked due to Austin 3:16 and some funny commentary from Owen Hart.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JLowe said:

I don't remember mascots at Hershey Park, but I also went there in the 70s, not the mid-late 80s. 

Oh, they aren't mascots. That's just how Hacksaw's friends dress.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, cwoy2j said:

I'm going to rewatch HBK/Bulldog from KOTR 96. Sneaky good match that gets overlooked due to Austin 3:16 and some funny commentary from Owen Hart.

Good shout that. Was that the one when Shawn Michaels told a fan to shut up as he was in British Bulldog's chin lock or the previous In Your House? Shawn Michaels is a twat.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, The Natural said:

Good shout that. Was that the one when Shawn Michaels told a fan to shut up as he was in British Bulldog's chin lock or the previous In Your House? Shawn Michaels is a twat.

That was the Beware of Dog match. Where the woman was yelling at him the whole match and HBK got fed up.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cwoy2j said:

That was the Beware of Dog match. Where the woman was yelling at him the whole match and HBK got fed up.

Cheers! Shawn Michaels was a bigger twat than usual in 1996. 1997 as well.

• Like 3