WHICH TEAM ARE YOU ON? - Dynamite - 4/27/2022

DEAN

WHICH TEAM ARE YOU ON?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Which team are you on?

• Cash Wheeler (Mullet)
    • Dax Harwood (Bald)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/29/2022 at 08:51 AM

44 minutes ago, zendragon said:

As someone who always struggles remembering who is who in tag teams I have no trouble telling them apart. However I couldn't tell which jackson is which if you put a gun to my head

Matt Jackson and Matt Hardy have darker hair than their bros. Boom. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Their shoot names are Dave Harwood and Dan Wheeler. Or possibly Dave Wheeler and Dan Harwood. They were referenced on RAW during an angle where Seth Rollins did a home invasion thing at Edge's house, and Edge phoned up his wife and said "Don't go home, you need to call Dave and Dan". And nobody knew who he was talking about.

• Like 2

I refuse to answer this question because they are both the best. I almost don’t want to see it because I want it to be a ***** broadway. The only way this is a bad match as that those two overthink it and put too much into it, but I think they know how to edit their stuff. I cannot wait. 

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, AxB said:

For anyone voting for Cash because he has better hair, perhaps this will make you reconsider:

FRHWtprXEAIzIDI?format=jpg&name=large

Team Dax Harwood will now bury Team Cash Wheeler.

• Like 3

Dang it, now I want to change my vote to Cash. I grew up using social emotional learning textbooks so naturally I’ve been brainwashed to hate America. If I’d known Cash was a Manchurian Candidate controlled by the lobbyists from Big Middle Aged Men Still Wearing Backwards Hats I would’ve voted correctly the first time. I still look cool wearing one, I can still pull it off!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 4/21/2022 at 7:34 PM, AxB said:

So you know how CM Punk is doing a whole Bret Hart tribute thing nowadays? Well, remember how the Hart Foundation started in 1997? Bret came to the ring and interrupted a match between Owen and Davey, which had gotten out of hand and turned into more of a brawl. You don't think there's any chance that that's where we're going, do you?

Yup

https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/1518704880633982976

• Like 3

FRS41iqXwAE6bng?format=jpg&name=small

The current line-up. Have to say I wish Serena Deeb vs. Hikaru Shida would get a better stipulation than the similar Street Fight/Light's Out/No Disqualification etc. I wanted a Submission match, I Quit or in the MMA cage as seen in Wardlow vs. Jake Hager with Deeb/Shida in MMA attire. I was hoping when Dr. Britt Baker was AEW Women's World Champion, a challenger would get the advantage in that style and we'd get fun vignettes of Baker trying to learn as she's at a disadvantage.

I don't give a shit about the 10 man tag or Sammy Guevara vs. Scorpio Sky. Sucks seeing what's happened to the TNT Championship since Miro wrongly dropped it to Sammy, that should have gone to Eddie Kingston at AEW All Out 2021. Looking forward to the hoss fight of Wardlow vs. Lance Archer.

Enjoy, @Greggulator and @StuntmanCrowley!

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Putting aside how unhelpful it is to get invested in the retroactive booking of the TV belt of all things, kinda looking forward to the ladder match. Ladder matches are overdone and continue to play to diminishing returns on my couch, but I appreciated the back-to-basics feel of the Sammy-Cody match just being a singles. And with well-executed spots at that. Give me the intrigue of how the crowd reacts to Sammy on top of that and I'm into this. 

Anyway, we all know what we're here for. Hope the peeps going live feel it was worth their time/money. Enjoy. 

• Sad 1

I voted Dax because I'm sad I can't come anywhere close to having that sweet-ass mullet Cash has.  All I get is lopsided clown hair and I have to get it cut super short so it can last a while.  But they're both aces in my book.

Side note but with the crazy shitshow the past couple weeks have been at work I fell way behind on checking the board.  Took a couple days to catch up on AEW alone but thanks all for being awesome in these, especially this one.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, John from Cincinnati said:

We know a bunch of people accidentally voted for the wrong guy because they still somehow can't remember which is which, so it's only fair we call this a draw. 

Uh, NO.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1