WHICH TEAM ARE YOU ON? - Dynamite - 4/27/2022

DEAN

WHICH TEAM ARE YOU ON?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Which team are you on?

• Cash Wheeler (Mullet)
    • Dax Harwood (Bald)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/29/2022 at 08:51 AM

• DEAN pinned this topic

Dax has a special place in my heart because I was really high on him as a singles in early NXT when he was the territories throwback working class heel supporting his family. I never thought he’d get a genuine opportunity in WWE, so the Mechanics/Revival ascension made me so happy. Cash rules though. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, tbarrie said:

Dax is the bald one, because an axe can be used to remove one's hair.

Cash is the superworker.  Dax is the one that will talk you into the building.

• Like 2

Now, I like Dax Harwood. But then I also like Cash Wheeler. But which is better?

harry-hill-only-one-way-to-find-out.gif

I voted for Dax though. Bald men's union.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

So you know how CM Punk is doing a whole Bret Hart tribute thing nowadays? Well, remember how the Hart Foundation started in 1997? Bret came to the ring and interrupted a match between Owen and Davey, which had gotten out of hand and turned into more of a brawl. You don't think there's any chance that that's where we're going, do you?

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, AxB said:

So you know how CM Punk is doing a whole Bret Hart tribute thing nowadays? Well, remember how the Hart Foundation started in 1997? Bret came to the ring and interrupted a match between Owen and Davey, which had gotten out of hand and turned into more of a brawl. You don't think there's any chance that that's where we're going, do you?

Oh dang. Vs. BCC. Oh my.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, AxB said:

I said the same thing in the Dynamite thread last night or this morning but in the context of a manager, sort of alluding to maybe Bret himself, in kind of a revisiting of the Regal debut as well which fits a similar template, but I love your idea as well. I could easily see it going that way

Edited by Zakk_Sabbath
  • Like 4

FQ1PG9pWYAAAie7?format=jpg&name=small

When I read the topic title, I thought it was going to be Team AEW or Team NJPW for AEW/NJPW Forbidden Door. Big fan of #FTR, world's best tag team since 2016. Both are great but went with Dax as he's shown what he can do in singles whereas Cash has never had the opportunity. Also Harwood never betrayed the "no flips, just fists" code when Wheeler used a Springboard 450 Degree Splash in #FTR vs. The Young Bucks at AEW Full Gear 2020. Then again Cash did what we all wanted to the twat who attacked Bret Hart at the Hall of Fame.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Leonidas said:

I know I like Cash, and I know I like Dax, I just still don't know which one is which.

And I just voted for the WRONG one, because I thought I could tell the names apart! Well, there IS no wrong answer here, but stil... I meant the other one!

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, The Idiot King said:

I voted Cash. I think there are some really interesting possible match-ups for him in the tournament, and the last time I watched FTR, I remember thinking, "Wow, the guy with the hair can really go."

It's him!!! Yeah, that one! I knew it was one or the other, but him, yes.