DVDVR Message Board

WWE TV - 4/18 - 4/24/2022

Dolfan in NYC

There is no opponent for Roman yet for WMBL, they could decide Roman vs Drew. Roman has no injury at all and has been working only dark matches.

The new approach for dark matches is to have both brands Superstars working dark matches for either Raw and Smackdown shows.

Spoiler

They decided on Roman vs Drew.

Edited by Blue Dragon

58 minutes ago, Blue Dragon said:

There is no opponent for Roman yet for WMBL, they could decide Roman vs Drew. Roman has no injury at all and has been working only dark matches.

The new approach for dark matches is to have both brands Superstars working dark matches for either Raw and Smackdown shows.

Reveal hidden contents

They decided on Roman vs Drew.

Spoiler

Agreed.

13 hours ago, Blue Dragon said:

FRC4okNWYAEHlx0.jpg

5 hours ago, For Great Justice said:

That’s a solid lineup right there. Looks like a good time for the folks in Newcastle.

4 hours ago, Phantom Lord said:

Sami stooging and doing his best not to get chopped by Gunther should be amazing.

Gunther vs. Shinsuke Nakamura as well on the UK tour

I attended my first Smackdown house show last year and it was great. Glad it was Smackdown as I got to see Cesaro vs. WALTER, a true dream match for years that. The NXT Champion at the time, Tommaso Ciampa and Bron Breakker were added as well. For those reasons, people with RAW house show tickets were pissed off. I'd be.

It was supposed to be Cesaro vs. WALTER on all the Smackdown house shows but we were the last to get it as it was turned into tag team matches with WALTER/Sheamus vs. Drew McIntyre/Cesaro and WALTER/Sheamus vs. Cesaro/Finn Balor the rest of the tour.