DVDVR Message Board

AEW/ROH Battle of the Belts II - 4/16/2022

Dolfan in NYC

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

He ... won with it?

The use of THREE repetition spots in this match drove me crazy. You can do either the gutwrench thing, the corner clothesline misses, OR the rolling cradles. NOT ALL THREE. Jesus Christ.

The corner thing kind of bugged me. After six times of that, just kick your opponent in the crotch already.

• Like 4

I really like Dalton Castle, but repeatedly shooting that overly high clothesline is what killed the corner spot for me.  Seems like there's a lot of those high clotheslines happening lately?  Is there a proper term for a high clothesline - in this case meaning too high to connect even if the guy wasn't ducking?

8 hours ago, HarryArchieGus said:

I really like Dalton Castle, but repeatedly shooting that overly high clothesline is what killed the corner spot for me.  Seems like there's a lot of those high clotheslines happening lately?  Is there a proper term for a high clothesline - in this case meaning too high to connect even if the guy wasn't ducking?

Isn't that most clotheslines against Gresham, though?  ?

• Haha 4

This was bad. And is Castle that big, or is Gresham that small?

Sammy turn is fine, but did they just turn Dan Lambert face? Also LOL Scorpio’s 400+ Day unbeaten streak (15-0).

Rosa / Rose was two non athletes trying to show us how athletic they are and it fell apart. 

Probs a problem when the big Indian guy was the highlight.

Worst AEW show ever?

27 minutes ago, Lawful Metal said:

This was bad. And is Castle that big, or is Gresham that small?

Sammy turn is fine, but did they just turn Dan Lambert face? Also LOL Scorpio’s 400+ Day unbeaten streak (15-0).

Rosa / Rose was two non athletes trying to show us how athletic they are and it fell apart. 

Probs a problem when the big Indian guy was the highlight.

Worst AEW show ever?

OmiGOD!  Jim Cornette figured out Lawful Metal's password!

I'm sure there were worse shows.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1