DVDVR Message Board

Dynamite - 4/13/2022

The Natural

FP3o0v7VkAEMIzU?format=jpg&name=small

I asked for #FTR vs. Young Bucks II and Samoa Joe vs. Minoru Suzuki in the AEW - APR 2022 topic, days later confirmation. Less than 24 hours for Murder Grandpa vs. Samoan Submission Machine! Day, month, year in the right format. Please keep it that way one time. Enjoy y'all!

• Like 3

I can see Minoru Suzuki vs. Samoa Joe opening or closing the show. I think it'll open with Jungle Boy/Luchasaurus vs. ReDRagon going on last. I fancy a title change though I'd much rather have #FTR with all the tag team gold.

I’m figuring Suzuki/Joe goes on last and TK got the overrun because he doesn’t want to tempt fate by cutting Kaze Ni Nare again. He wouldn’t even have time to read the “bots” complaining about not getting to sing the song before Suzuki forearmed him into the astral plane.

• Like 1

I’ll be watching on a couple hour DVR delay tonight.

I expect Suzuki-Joe to rule.

I expect Penta-Punk to be a mess.

I expect the tag match to have shenanigans that lead to a triple threat at Battle of the Belts.

I expect Skye Blue to get squashed for angle advancement.

I expect the 6-man to have some great moments of violence before turning into a total schmozz. Maybe BCC runs out to help Kingston and crew.

I expect something different to happen with Dean-MJF because having Wardlow destroy security, while fun, is going to get old fast.

I honestly have no idea what to expect from Lee-Swerve vs. Team Taz.

• Like 2

Doesn't look like any late additions to the line-up tonight.  I've become very enamoured over the past few weeks with the exciting new matches announced at the last hour, but I very much dig this card.  Curious to see how Marina Shafir fares with young Skye Blue, and how the crowd receives her.   

What does Sonjay Dutt and his best friend Jay Lethal have in store for Joe?

Edited by HarryArchieGus

Just now, The Natural said:

The drizzling shits.

Yeah I question the decision to have Suzuki/Joe main event, and have a good episode besides something minor like Shafir Vs Skye, and not to mention this is a make up date from 2 years ago… and then end it like that. 

• Like 2

Wonder if Jay Lethal and Nyla Rose went to the same store for their gifts.

So we got some matches on Saturday Night Fight?

Was kinda surprised that ReDragon didn't win the belts tonight. But don't worry, THIS FEUD MUST CONTINUE.

Also Wardlow managed to knock out some security dudes again, and then steal a shirt. But I think he's fighting the old dude (The Butcher?) next?

I guess the Tag Title Match was a makeup for the various tag matches with heels going over.

Also nice of them to not do a 30 minute overrun. Also I guess there have already been more ROH main events on AEW during this than UWF main events on JCP in 1987.