DVDVR Message Board

The 2022 NBA Playoffs

Dolfan in NYC

9 hours ago, ReiseReise said:

Naw, Warriors in 4, mate. 

i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about Steph. u wouldnt say this shit to his face, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

Sorry, Dad. Didn't mean to disappoint you. 

Must have been drunk when I said that stuff about Curry. And erased all the evidence I said that on whatever platform. Sincere apologies to Steph Curry and the hot dudes he's hanging with.

Can I go with "My Twitter was hacked" or is that 2010 calling, wanting its excuses back? Does it work even though I have no Twitter?

I'm gonna write a great Google review on one of the chill restaurants Steph attends. Like me and my fellow kids do. 

I still think GSW are going to win though, maybe even win out. So yeah... WARRIORS IN FOUR (five). 

Edited by ReiseReise

That was a relief. The Warriors were able to get out in transition and score off Celtics turnovers, and then they switched to pick and rolls in the halfcourt sets to great success in the 3rd quarter. Draymond was an absolute pest as well. Made up for his terrible Game 1. Now, if they could only find ways for Klay to score that don't involve a dribble drive. 

On 6/2/2022 at 11:35 PM, blitzkrieg said:

The tradition of wasting the "Steph Game" continues on. That said Gentleman's Sweep confirmed.

Wasted the Klay game, too, LOL.

Maybe they can find a Poole game and a Wiggins game to waste as well, that'd be perfect!

3 minutes ago, Contentious C said:

Wasted the Klay game, too, LOL.

Maybe they can find a Poole game and a Wiggins game to waste as well, that'd be perfect!

Don't worry, just part of the master plan of unleashing Game 6 Klay on the Finals. 

2 hours ago, blitzkrieg said:

Still think we're winning it but god Boston is a horrible match-up for us. If Boston ever learns how to get easy shots, they'll be scary.

If the Dubs could just play the whole game the way they play the third quarters, they'd have swept Boston though. I've never understood what it is about them and the third quarter, but it's been insane in this series.

Gotta give Kerr a lot of credit for having guts to half bench Draymond down the stretch. It paid off, looks like it was the right move, but man, it's Draymond Green!

Was talking NBA yesterday over lunch and the other person said "I'm just happy the finals are a competitive series.  I don't really care who wins.  Anyone except the Warriors will be fine."

Lol, I kinda feel the same way.  I was mostly bored by the earlier rounds and teams trading 20-pt wins. I'm not really rooting for Boston, but Warriors winning again seems dull to me.  Championships are usually more interesting when the underdog wins and it's hard to root for couple guys in the Warriors organization (Draymond especially).