DVDVR Message Board

The 2022 NBA Playoffs

Dolfan in NYC

3 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

Righteousness prevailed and the offensive foul was overturned on review.

They can overturn an offensive foul on review?  Interesting.  Thought that only applied to flagrants.

Was it because he was in the circle?  Cuz it looks like an offensive foul to me.

Edited by Tabe

21 minutes ago, Tabe said:

They can overturn an offensive foul on review?  Interesting.  Thought that only applied to flagrants.

Was it because he was in the circle?  Cuz it looks like an offensive foul to me.

It was a coaches challenge and they called it incidental contact

This has been the lamest playoffs ever. Feels like every game is a blowout one way or the other. Celts Heat last night was unwatchable. 

Watching Luka try and fail to Harden the Warriors is amusing. Wonder how bad the blowout will be tonight

Only in a world of hot takes and clickbait can the Warriors dropping a game when they're up 3-0 be a sign that they're in trouble. These talking heads spend too much time trying to impose their narratives on the game instead of commenting on what's actually happening. Then there's the incessant taking sides so that they can manufacture arguments. I don't know why I'm commenting on this. It's like getting upset at reality TV shows. It just feels like it's worse these playoffs perhaps because the games haven't been that competitive. 

Edited by ohtani's jacket
  • Like 1

A team with Jimmy Butler as their #1A scoring option will never win a title. He's just not consistent enough. I stopped watching this series after game 3. Shit is brutal to watch. Some of it is great defense but it's mostly just really bad offense. Tatum and Co. went from a team where even roleplayers  couldn't miss to this dog shit. I threw it on for just a minute and saw Derrick White miss a wide open corner three by launching the ball 2 feet past the rim. I'm good. 

I hate the late 90s grind-it-out style (see my comment a few pages back about coaches), but I would love to see Cs/Dubs and have it turn into an ugly shitshow just because.

It probably won't, the Warriors are too good, but I'm here for it.  Close it out at home, fellas...