DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 11/22/13

Matt D

You guys hadn't posted it yet and I wanted to comment so: 

Credit: PWMania.com, whatever the hell that is.

* Daniel Bryan vs. Luke Harper is announced as the main event.

* Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro vs. Cody Rhodes and Goldust for the WWE Tag Team Titles kicks off SmackDown. Zeb Colter cut a promo before the match. Goldust and Cody retain when Goldust gets the pin on Swagger. Big “Let’s Go Cody!” chants in the arena.

* Ryback comes out and cuts a promo. He issues an open challenge and it’s accepted by The Great Khali. Ryback got the win after hitting an impressive Shellshocked.

* AJ Lee and Tamina Snuka are with Vickie Guerrero backstage. Vickie puts AJ in a handicap match against the Funkadactyls.

* Cameron and Naomi defeated AJ Lee in the handicap match. Tamina Snuka was at ringside and kept Cameron from tagging in. Naomi gets the pin with the “Butt Buster.”

* Backstage, the Wyatt Family cuts a promo on CM Punk and Daniel Bryan.

* Rey Mysterio and The Usos defeated The Shield. Mysterio gets the pin on Dean Ambrose.

* Big Show is in the ring and cuts a promo. WWE Champion Randy Orton then comes out. Oron talks about not being able to have any help at Survivor Series. Show calls him out for only doing what’s best for Orton.

* Intercontinental Champion Big E. Langston and Dolph Ziggler defeated Curtis Axel and Damien Sandow. Langston gets the pin after he delivers his “Big Ending” finish to Sandow.

* The Prime Time Players defeated The Fabulous 3-Birds (3MB). Heath Slater is dressed as Freebird Michael Hayes. Slater and Mahal were the two active competitors. Darren Young gets the pin.

* Alberto Del Rio is backstage with Renee Young talking about his match with John Cena at Survivor Series. He says he will hurt Cena and take back the World Heavyweight Championship.

* Daniel Bryan defeated Luke Harper. Bryan gets the win with a roll-up after CM Punk’s music hits and distracts Harper. Punk runs in and gets clotheslined by Harper. The Wyatt Family then destroy Punk and Bryan to end the show.

Frankly, this sounds like an awesome show. Rhodes Brothers vs Real Americans, Mysterio/Usos vs Shield, Ziggler and Big E teaming, 3MB as the Freebirds, and another Bryan vs Harper match. It's one of the most stacked Smackdowns I can remember.

The Fabulous 3 Birds sounds fantastic.

What else can they do with this? Would it be too far to mock the bWo as the 3Wo with Slater as Nova as Hogan, Drew as Stevie as Nach and Mahal as Meanie as Hall?

What about 3CW with them making fun of guys like Sandman, Sabu and Dreamer?

3NA with them as Jarrett, Styles and a midget in a trash can?

The Fabulous 3 Birds sounds fantastic.

What else can they do with this? Would it be too far to mock the bWo as the 3Wo with Slater as Nova as Hogan, Drew as Stevie as Nach and Mahal as Meanie as Hall?

What about 3CW with them making fun of guys like Sandman, Sabu and Dreamer?

3NA with them as Jarrett, Styles and a midget in a trash can?

The 3 Horsemen?

The 3 Man Power Trip?

3generation X?

Triple Triple H?

Combovers and fake Bellies as they pretend to be the Andersons. Although Heath getting confused and being Mr Anderson would be the best punchline, and they won't do that.

• Like 1

the 3-Birds better have come out to "Badstreet USA".

As long as they have a vignette that includes Drew Mac storming out of a dilapidated house by kicking out the boarded up window I'm in. I've actually been trying to find that clip on youtube but having no luck. Anyone else know what I'm talking about? The Freebirds vignette where they're doing an interview in some run-down part of town?

the 3-Birds better have come out to "Badstreet USA".

As long as they have a vignette that includes Drew Mac storming out of a dilapidated house by kicking out the boarded up window I'm in. I've actually been trying to find that clip on youtube but having no luck. Anyone else know what I'm talking about? The Freebirds vignette where they're doing an interview in some run-down part of town?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FefU5rQ3Yu8