Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board

Which TV Cast Would You Want To Hang Out With?


DEAN
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 4/8/2022 at 2:37 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

I think the correct answer is Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Though I'm worried I'd die. 

You’d just get roped into a game of Chardeemacdennis.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Y’all are lame, hoping to hang out with regular dudes.

I wanna hang out on the starship Enterprise with the TNG crew. Talk cats with Data, get some counselling from an actual empath, maybe fuck an alien.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

See I was trying to think of some cartoon casts to hang out with, but all of them would probably involve something terrible happening to me. Like it would be awesome to hang out with Dethklok but you'd probably end up asleeps in some bloods. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

going on missions with gi joe would be fun, its not like anybody dies anyway.

e: actually i'll hang out with the dreadnoks

e e: or actually i'll hang out in the jem universe. sup misfits, need a roadie?

Edited by elizium
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The cast from Seasons 1-4 of NewsRadio.

Hanging with Phil Hartman, Dave Foley, and Stephen Root would allow me to completely ignore Andy Dick (as one should). Also, Joe Rogan before he became Joe Rogan.

Vicki Lewis, Khandi Alexander, and Maura Tierney would have been awesome, too.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Execproducer said:

I mean, I don't know how much fun it would be to hang out with Mr. Rourke and Tattoo, but you're on Fantasy Island.. it's a no-brainer.

Assuming you don’t get one of the bad Twilight Zone style endings or run into Roddy McDowell as the devil? 
 

maybe the better Aaron Spelling answer is the Love Boat. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alternate answer: Small Wonder so I could program Vicki to destroy my enemies!

Alternate Alternate Answer: Tales of The Gold Monkey so I can hang with a one-eyed dog and Punch Nazis!

James

Edited by J.H.
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

See I was trying to think of some cartoon casts to hang out with, but all of them would probably involve something terrible happening to me. Like it would be awesome to hang out with Dethklok but you'd probably end up asleeps in some bloods. 

King of the Hill was the only one I could think of but I'm not sure I'm up for that much talk about football and yard work.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd probably hang out on a couple of Aussie shows - Neighbours (for all the fine high school girls) or Pugwall (hanging out in a teen rock band with a very cute lead singer)

I'd be a teenager too, just so it's not weird.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Assuming you don’t get one of the bad Twilight Zone style endings or run into Roddy McDowell as the devil? 
 

maybe the better Aaron Spelling answer is the Love Boat. 

This might be better in a separate thread, but The Love Boat is the TV workplace I'd most want to work in. Sure I'd be one of six employees on an entire cruise ship, but there's only one annoying co-worker in Gopher, the Captain is pretty chill and won't care if I spend an entire cruise pretending to be my own identical cousin to get Charo to perform at my grandparents 75th wedding anniversary dinner, Issac is a great wingman, Julie is always going to have some coke, the ship's doctor has an infinite supply of penicillin, almost every passenger is looking to hookup with a crew member and the cruise line seems to have no policy against it.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

An episode of The Love Boat with DEAN playing a lothario trying to woo Charo and Takako Inoue at the same time writes itself!

James

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, J.H. said:

An episode of The Love Boat with DEAN playing a lothario trying to woo Charo and Takako Inoue at the same time writes itself!

James

Wrestling Love Boat retro episode: Kensuke Sasaki and Akira Hokuto are single wrestlers who are booked at the same table for dinner and by the time the Caribbean Princess arrives in Puerta Viarta, they're married by Captain Stubing. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Wrestling Love Boat retro episode: Kensuke Sasaki and Akira Hokuto are single wrestlers who are booked at the same table for dinner and by the time the Caribbean Princess arrives in Puerta Viarta, they're married by Captain Stubing. 

Wrestling Love Boat retro episode story #2. Issac's estranged cousin Abdullah comes aboard to repair their relationship. Instead, he heads straight for the buffet, terrorizing half the ship's passengers. When Gopher attempts to intercede, wacky hi-jinks ensue.

Spoiler

Blood-sweat-and-fears.jpg

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Swift said:

I'd probably hang out on a couple of Aussie shows - Neighbours (for all the fine high school girls) or Pugwall (hanging out in a teen rock band with a very cute lead singer)

I'd be a teenager too, just so it's not weird.

If we're extending this into the international realm, I might have to jump Corner Gas ahead of my original NewsRadio pick.

I grew up in a town that was pretty similar to Dog River (in North Dakota, which is basically the Canadian Riviera anyway). Hell, Corner Gas could just as well have been based on my formative years, quite frankly.

Edited by Gonzo
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Gonzo said:

If we're extending this into the international realm, I might have to jump Corner Gas ahead of my original NewsRadio pick.

I grew up in a town that was pretty similar to Dog River (in North Dakota, which is basically the Canadian Riviera anyway). Hell, Corner Gas could just as well have been based on my formative years, quite frankly.

Oh yeah, put me down for Corner Gas.  I would have lunch with Oscar everyday.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Execproducer said:

Wrestling Love Boat retro episode story #2. Issac's estranged cousin Abdullah comes aboard to repair their relationship. Instead, he heads straight for the buffet, terrorizing half the ship's passengers. When Gopher attempts to intercede, wacky hi-jinks ensue.

  Hide contents

Blood-sweat-and-fears.jpg

 

God if only this was real. He needs the residuals.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...