DVDVR Message Board

WWE TV - 4/4/2022 - 4/10/2022

Dolfan in NYC

It's The Raw After WrestleMania!   Who will debut?  Where will Seth's Opponent go? 

Is the new Unified Champ going to be on both shows?   

We'll find out tonight!

Cody is such a natural heel.  I await his turn.  That was some good oratory.  He should turn heel to win the title. Sasha/Naomi vs Rhea Ripley and Liv Morgan was fine.  Of course they are breaking up Ripley and Morgan because WWE booking is so amazingly predictable.  The Miz match was squashy.  Veer Mahaan comes out and resquashes the Mysterios.  Are the Mysterios signing with AEW or something?  Anybody else in the lockerroom wanna come kick a Mysterio before we go to break?  Very odd.  Bron Breakker and Ziggler was good.  It took a little while for the crowd to come around.  Dolph Ziggler is awesome.  He bumped like a freak to get over Breakker's high impact offense.  Nice Tope Con Hilo by Breakker!  Should have kept the belt on Ziggler but that was good.  I love that the exposed turnbuckle was teased but not utilized.  PSYCHOLOGY AND STORYTELLING!  The Usos and Austin Theory beat the hell out of Matt Riddle and Riddle is a GREAT Ricky Morton.  Randy Orton is great on the apron and is a fun Robert Gibson.  Theory pins Finn Balor clean as a sheet.  I could dig a Balor/Theory feud for the belt.  That was good if a little short.  Edge speaks and I fast forward until AJ Styles shows up and that was fun.  Styles versus Damien Priest should be good.  Jamie Noble chant!  Oh man, Montez Ford is fucking awesome.  Otis is burly.  I liked his Vader Bomb.  Montez Ford putting Chad Gable through a table was pretty fucking great.  That was a pretty good wad of wrestling tonight (if you have a good fast forward button), even if it took a while to get to it.    

Elias Ekeziel is a fun concept. Would it be even more fun if it turned out to be Elias stealing the identity of a family member? Dorks crapping on this need to touch grass.

I don't think the fans quite know what to make of Veer.

MVP should get Omos a better outfit.

I watched UNC/Kansas instead of Raw for most of the last 2 hours.

not sure if the concept of a cult forming around Edge is unrealistic or way too realistic... like you're at the mall and you get handed a pamphlet, and then 3 weeks later you're in a collective farm as "Never Gonna Stop Me" plays over the loud speakers and Edge rides by in a cadillac like the Maharishi.

• Haha 2

I watched the last half hour of this or so on mute (Sleeping baby!) what was the gist of Roman's promo? I waited for someone to debut/challenge him and then it was just him sticking his finger in the air and it was over?

Have to find out on this weeks Smackdown what Roman plans to do. 

Should be noted that the WWE title isn't deactivated history and records wise. Both belts together are the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship.

Edited by Blue Dragon
  • Like 1

Just now, Peck said:

Clean-shaven Ezekiel kinda looks like Damien Sandow. I was confused for a second.

yeah, this gimmick looks like something Sandow would have done

at this point... bring in Sandow as "Real Ezekiel" who is outraged that Elias is stealing his identity, it's not like NWA Power or Hollywood or whatever the fuck he's doing is that important.

2 minutes ago, Cobra Commander said:

yeah, this gimmick looks like something Sandow would have done

at this point... bring in Sandow as "Real Ezekiel" who is outraged that Elias is stealing his identity, it's not like NWA Power or Hollywood or whatever the fuck he's doing is that important.

Does the real real Ezekiel Jackson still wrestle?  

Nuclear heat in 2017 as we thought Roman Reigns retired The Undertaker and getting cheered in 2022, a rarity since the Shield days but common since becoming the Head of the Table. Both deserved. The Tribal Chief.

• Like 3