DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2022 WRESTLING GIFS AND PICS

I think the WWE stage is slightly lower than AEW’s, so when Cody gets on his forklift pallet, his head sticks through the ramp. And obviously he can’t crouch down a bit or take a knee because that’s undignified or something. So if they cut to him early (and it’s WWE, timing edits is far from their strong suit), you get a shot of his head apparently lying on the stage like a deflated football.

26 minutes ago, AxB said:

I think the WWE stage is slightly lower than AEW’s, so when Cody gets on his forklift pallet, his head sticks through the ramp. And obviously he can’t crouch down a bit or take a knee because that’s undignified or something. So if they cut to him early (and it’s WWE, timing edits is far from their strong suit), you get a shot of his head apparently lying on the stage like a deflated football.

They had a stage for this weekend because the talent sat up there for the Hall of Fame. But WWE doesn't use a stage in their current setup. The big screen starts on the floor and goes up 40 feet or whatever. So on a normal week there isn't a stage to rise out of at all. Which if you paid attention to Raw this week they had a giant ass box he was in, placed on top of the stage. I believe that's what they are going to be using. Him rising out of the big ass box that's just placed on the floor. And it will look fucking stupid for the live audience. They can hide it on TV. But if he pokes his head out early again we're gonna get a lot of whack a mole Cody memes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

T they had a giant ass box he was in, placed on top of the stage. I believe that's what they are going to be using. Him rising out of the big ass box that's just placed on the floor. And it will look fucking stupid for the live audience. They can hide it on TV.

That’s not a box. Rasslin’ companies have people come out of boxes. This is Sports Entertainment. That’s a Box-like Structure, pal! Say Box-like Structure! Say it, damn it, say it!

• Haha 9

Wait wait wait

So I don't watch WWE.  Raw doesn't have a stage now?  So Cody gets a box at the end of the stage, just sitting there conspicuously?  And then he'll hopefully elevate out of it the normal way, and then what?  Is there a ladder to get off the box?  What does this look like and how did we get from "that's a cool entrance" to "this is some Spinal Tap shit?" 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Technico Support said:

Wait wait wait

So I don't watch WWE.  Raw doesn't have a stage now?  So Cody gets a box at the end of the stage, just sitting there conspicuously?  And then he'll hopefully elevate out of it the normal way, and then what?  Is there a ladder to get off the box?  What does this look like and how did we get from "that's a cool entrance" to "this is some Spinal Tap shit?" 

Check it out. 1:15 of this video you can see him walking off the box. It's just a big box painted black with a Uhall ramp leading off of it. So the grey stage that is there now is not normally there and won't be going forward. Yes it looks as ridiculous as you think lol.

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

6 minutes ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

Check it out. 1:15 of this video you can see him walking off the box. It's just a big box painted black with a Uhall ramp leading off of it. So the grey stage that is there now is not normally there and won't be going forward. Yes it looks as ridiculous as you think lol.

Maybe he can get PS Hayes to hold the Waffle House menu for him

• Haha 5