DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2022 WRESTLING GIFS AND PICS

EDIT: Got it to work.

Marcel Manneveau vs Le Samurai

I absolutely love this headscissors escape:

NOGD42.gif

Even though I don't think Le Samurai is Modesto Aledo as Kamikaze (they just move differently), he did appropriate that cool hangman's neckbreaker hold underneath the top rope and we get to see it, a bit more clumsily, from a different angle.

gpyYzr.gif

Edited by Matt D
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, The Natural said:

FPXAIteWUAELlER?format=jpg&name=small

I remember seeing Mandy Rose at NXT in 2017 and thinking she had star potential. I don't get why she had to go back to NXT to finally do something with her. When I saw her wrestle live, she reminded me of Trish Stratus.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It's physically impossible for Steph to not make that face. 

Lol,  that picture looks like she's trying her hardest not to make that face and failing miserably. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

Stephanie's smile looks like when an alien or robot in a movie is trying to imitate human emotion.  Mantis in GotG2 or Arnold in one of the latter Terminator movies.

Funny you mention that because seeing Vince last night, I kept thinking he looked like a robot who was designed to look human but hadn't quite gotten out of the uncanny valley.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

Stephanie's smile looks like when an alien or robot in a movie is trying to imitate human emotion.  Mantis in GotG2 or Arnold in one of the latter Terminator movies.

6 minutes ago, JLowe said:

Funny you mention that because seeing Vince last night, I kept thinking he looked like a robot who was designed to look human but hadn't quite gotten out of the uncanny valley.

https://y.yarn.co/9dc8eb92-1934-4d8b-8799-988ff793ecf7_screenshot.jpg

"...the 600 McModel had rubber skin, we spotted them easy..."

• Haha 4

1. I got the gifs to actually work on the top of the page so now everyone can see that headscissors escape. Go see it. Now.

2. Don't try to hold back Inoki when he want to fight Maeda.

https://j.gifs.com/vQwgp5.gif

... and it's a gif of Inoki slapping Hoshino. Because we all love gifs of Inoki slapping people and... I'll figure out why these aren't working until two days later at some point. You can click on it.

Edited by Matt D
  • Like 2