DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2022 WRESTLING GIFS AND PICS

3 hours ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

Check it out. 1:15 of this video you can see him walking off the box. It's just a big box painted black with a Uhall ramp leading off of it. So the grey stage that is there now is not normally there and won't be going forward. Yes it looks as ridiculous as you think lol.

Looool holy fuck you’re not kidding it’s a U-Haul ramp

• Haha 7

29 minutes ago, Rev Ray said:

From Dakota Runnells wedding reception.  God bless her father's nerdy heart.  I'm disputing if she got all of her mom's height or if Dustin is just that much of a giant.

It just makes me feel old seeing her getting married when we saw her as a baby

I wish my wedding dances were choreographed. My mom and I danced awkwardly and the photographer got a shot where it looks like we’re making out, and my wife will never let me live it down. Ever. 

• Haha 8

17 minutes ago, (BP) said:

I wish my wedding dances were choreographed. My mom and I danced awkwardly and the photographer got a shot where it looks like we’re making out, and my wife will never let me live it down. Ever. 

That's what you get for chosing the lambada as your dance.

images (2).jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

23 minutes ago, Rev Ray said:

Aren't most dances by definition choreographed?

No, not at all. At my wedding the DJ played our song and my wife and I just got up and danced. Or shuffled awkwardly, depending on how you look at it. Do people generally practice these things?

I think it was obvious what I'm really talking about though. I guess 'gimmicky' wedding dances would be a better way to put it.

5 hours ago, Wyld Samurai said:

It just makes me feel old seeing her getting married when we saw her as a baby

And had Lawler making a tasteless joke in 1997 about everyone in Atlanta having a chance to be her father.