DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2022 WRESTLING GIFS AND PICS

Usual warning that the day is a No Strike Day.

---

EvSG5eHWgAI7NIS?format=jpg&name=medium

Been looking for this picture for ages and found it today. Bret Hart wearing very special ring attire, pink and black with orange vs. Steve Austin at the 1996 Survivor Series in a ***** match. Bret Hart also did a top rope elbow rather than the traditional middle rope one he used.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 6

FPMS3aQXEAEJ19n?format=jpg&name=900x900

Sasha Banks first WrestleMania, WrestleMania 32. Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch to crown the first WWE Women's Champion. Sasha should have won but Charlotte Flair stupidly did.

Sasha Banks most recent WrestleMania, WrestleMania XXXVII. Banks lost the WWE Smackdown Live Women's Championship to Bianca Belair in the best match at that WrestleMania.

I was hoping Sasha Banks would be in one of the two women's world championship matches and win one, her first win at WrestleMania XXXVIII. Save it for WrestleMania next year for one of the aforementioned titles.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 2

We're watching a pretty wild Sandoken vs Rockystar Panamanian lucha match for Found Footage Friday this week.

Rockystar had a lot of stuff, including a 30+ year old No future:

PjKRKA.gif

Plus maybe the most brilliant ref foul I've ever seen!

PjKRGA.gif

This one ended in a riot by the way.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

That Bret gear was sick as hell, I wish they'd have put it in one of the video games. That one and the paint splatter gear are some of the best big-match alternates ever. @The Natural

In full agreement, @Zakk_Sabbath. When Bret Hart wore all pink as well.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, The Natural said:

I loved the visual of a bloodied Bret in all pink gear vs. Piper at WM8. I think it's cool that when guys know when they or their opponent is going to get color, they wear gear to accentuate it. Like when Batista busted out predominantly white gear against HHH in their Hell in a Cell match. I can't remember him ever wearing that particular outfit again so that had to be a conscious choice.

batista-with-hammer-vengeance-2005.png

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

That Bret gear was sick as hell, I wish they'd have put it in one of the video games. That one and the paint splatter gear are some of the best big-match alternates ever. @The Natural

27 minutes ago, The Natural said:

w05-o574-p07.jpg&ehk=Cq52vnxuI6F91hOI%2B

w05-o508-p06.jpg&ehk=EQCU1fmc37%2BrBslyH

• Like 4