DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2022 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

7 minutes ago, Ace said:

Paige Prinzivalli, Vish Kanya, Draco Anthony, Harland, Persia Pirotta, Raelyn Divine have also been released

I literally had to google those name because I thought they were fake

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zimbra said:

There was apparently a whole fake WCW crew that went down

Cyborg also working as a Nazi wrestler wearing an Iron Cross named Drezden (Drezden!!!) is trashy even for the late '90s.

17 minutes ago, dokdoyle said:

I literally had to google those name because I thought they were fake

At least three of those names aren't even on Cagematch... which I guess just means they never made it to WWE tv.

They only all have 30 days no compete.

Kai didn't want to renew her contract.

Coach and officials felt Harland hadn't progressed enough in the ring. 

Edited by Blue Dragon
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Blue Dragon said:

NXT releases 

Dakota Kai

And Bivens, he didn't want to re-sign.

Kai had nothing left to do in NXT and it was obvious they weren't pushing her to the main roster. Feels like she can find more success elsewhere e that AEW or the indies.

Bivens is just disappointing. Loved him with Diamond Mine. He was the best talker in NXT by far. The Creeds will be fine, but I worry for Ivy and Strong.

30 minutes ago, Ace said:

Paige Prinzivalli, Vish Kanya, Draco Anthony, Harland, Persia Pirotta, Raelyn Divine have also been released

Thought it was weird how Harland disappeared as Gacy was getting pushed. Surprised about Pirotta. She was decent as a character and far better in the ring than Indi.

10 minutes ago, S.K.o.S. said:

Add Dexter Lumis to the list

Well this suck. Lumis has been pretty entertaining through his NXT run. Wonder if Indi is next.

21 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Surprised about Pirotta. She was decent as a character and far better in the ring than Indi.

Well this suck. Lumis has been pretty entertaining through his NXT run. Wonder if Indi is next.

Have seen both Pirotta and Indi since pretty much day one, Indi I think fits the WWE mould a lot better, she just goes full on into any character thing they throw at her. Pirotta is an interesting one as she seemed like the perfect WWE signing based on her physical gifts, but she's never been able to connect with audiences as either menacing or likable. I'm assuming she'll return to Australia and be treated as a massive deal, but to be honest I don't think she's even top 5 of women's wrestlers in Australia. 

I'm curious to where Kai goes, if AEW were to ever feature a women's tag division, reforming her indy team with Ruby could be damn good, And she'd make an excellent challenger of the month to whoever the champion is. I think Impact would be a good fit for her.