DVDVR Message Board

WrestleMania Raw - 3/28/2022

Dolfan in NYC

Big week, so we'll do individual show threads this week.  

Also announced for tonight: 

• Raw Tag Champs R-K-Bro vs. SDL Tag Champs The Usos
  • 8 Woman Tag Match: Shayna Bazsler / Natalya / Carmela / Queen Zelina vs. Sasha Banks / Naomi / Liv Morgan / Rhea Ripley
  • Alpha Academy vs. The Street Profits
  • The Miz vs. Rey Mysterio
  • Seth Rollins meets with Mr. McMahon 
  • Like 1

Rey Rey versus the Miz was good.  The ladies' 8 women tag was fine if really short.  Usos versus RKBro was good because Matt Riddle is so good.  Randy Orton does awesome powerslams.  I no longer give a shit about Cody. 

• Sad 2

12 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Big week, so we'll do individual show threads this week.  

Also announced for tonight: 

• Raw Tag Champs R-K-Bro vs. SDL Tag Champs The Usos
  • 8 Woman Tag Match: Shayna Bazsler / Natalya / Carmela / Queen Zelina vs. Sasha Banks / Naomi / Liv Morgan / Rhea Ripley
  • Alpha Academy vs. The Street Profits
  • The Miz vs. Rey Mysterio
  • Seth Rollins meets with Mr. McMahon 

WrestleMania Survivor Series!

I only paid so-so attention tot he matches. The tag matches seemed decent enough though nothing close to what they could have been.

Thought Roman's promo was nice, and I enjoyed the Becky Bianca segment. That said, its going to feel weird when we don't get a big hair vs. hair blowout match to end this feud.

• Like 2

Raw is almost excruciating to watch at this point. It definitely reminds me of WCW in 1999 and 2000 where you had a lot of really good guys who were trying but just booked in absolute horse manure.

WTF even is this Dana Brooke/Tamina/Reggie/Tozawa garbage? The Room has better acting.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eivion said:

I enjoyed the Becky Bianca segment. That said, its going to feel weird when we don't get a big hair vs. hair blowout match to end this feud.

The fact that this isn't leading to a hair vs hair at Mania is wild. Lol I'm still really looking forward to their match most of all. Charlotte/Ronda who? 

12 hours ago, John from Cincinnati said:

There’s that Omos bump some of you were begging for. 

I just was curious if he could do one at all. That said they should have saved it for Mania. Bobby was super over last night which was good.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Phantom Lord said:

I just was curious if he could do one at all. That said they should have saved it for Mania. Bobby was super over last night which was good.

Oh you just know Bloom was watching on a monitor in the back literally holding his breath until Omos actually fell. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1