DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - SPRING 2022

odessasteps

8 hours ago, Fuzzy Dunlop said:

I mean, the BBC is just stating the facts there.

There's a first for everything I suppose...

7 hours ago, The Natural said:

I think there have been two managers to win Cup of Champions, UEFA CUP and Cup Winners Cup. Lattek and Ancelotti or something like that? 

Edit: Lattek and Trappatoni. 

Edited by ReiseReise

CL final delayed because a lot of people apparently trying to get into the stadium without tickets. 

Some bad memories for me after the France v Germany Friendly a few years ago where there was a bomb explosion...I really hope there's nothing else to it. 

1 hour ago, Fuzzy Dunlop said:

Real Madrid are old and slow as fuck and Liverpool will dominate them and beat them easy? No? 

Robertson and Trent are both absolutely fucked, Trent admittedly less so. The Madrid goal today was carbon copy of the Tottenham goal vs Liverpool mentioned on the thread a few pages back. Liverpool neutered forward & back when the full backs are both gone.

After going 70+ years without winning a title, Atlas is back to back Liga MX champion defeating Pachuca by an aggregate score of 3-2. The return leg wasn't without controversy as the 2nd half of the return leg was delayed because of radio communication issues between the officials, causing VAR to be unable for parts of the 2nd half.